[RESOLVED] Preview Box Rewards

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Preview Box Rewards

Still working on it folks.

2. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Preview Box Rewards

maybe if the forums werent full of brainless cucks we wouldnt be in this situation

3. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Preview Box Rewards

Well you have now

4. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Preview Box Rewards

devs had 14+ days to fix this issue, there was a thread about this preview box issue and they choose to stick there heads in the sand and ignore it rather then fix it in the first place. its rather pathetic but . . . we are all in for compensation so YAY more free stuff ;-)

5. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Preview Box Rewards

the community have no hand in makimg the threads the devs do. If you couldn't take time out to read the thread the only people whom are brainless are the ones with ignorant tears streaming off their phones. Constantly blaming others for problems they didn't help themselves to solve.

Now kick rocks you whiny babies! KaW is going to have a sodium overdose if this keeps up.

6. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Preview Box Rewards

Yeah take away our equip for what probably a free xtal, woohoo lmao

7. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Preview Box Rewards

Problem free stuff isn't doing any good. I'm at 15k & now 22k but nothing extra for it

8. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Preview Box Rewards

Ded

9. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Preview Box Rewards

they just gave me 5k dew i wasnt supposed to have, been active like 2-3 days and got 10k lol

10. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Preview Box Rewards

It would be decent if devs Reset the druid-equipment and let us choose again how far we Upgrade and which item we get for the leftover dews.

11. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Preview Box Rewards

I've got my dew and event items but how do I get my shoulders. How do I upgrade the sword to a shoulder devs?

12. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Preview Box Rewards

why are you handing out 5 k bonuses now? way to devalue all the work people put in...

13. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Preview Box Rewards

i agree,

14. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Preview Box Rewards

I'm now lost I had nearly 15k fullmoon dew have upgraded now I've had some given back can someone just give item that I'm supposed to get cause I'm really not sure what's going on

15. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Preview Box Rewards

Could you give us just a few more EVENT ITEMS I'm so close to 15k just like many other people who stopped at 10k or barely made it to 10k this would be amazing. Thank you for at least taking the time to read this

16. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Preview Box Rewards

Just give us the silver bars

17. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Preview Box Rewards

Im missing 2300 scrolls and 1000 dew

18. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Preview Box Rewards

Im missing 2300 scrolls and 1000 dew

19. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Preview Box Rewards

So you take away my equipment and don't even leave me with the stuff I had before? Wtf devs. Still waiting on response as to why you did NOTHING about unearned rewards in s4 of ee, don't worry, won't hold my breath, just my wallet. Crazy how they 'fix' what they want and ignore other issues presented to them.

20. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Preview Box Rewards

You're likely aware but just in case... I already had the breastplate before I was accidentally given the level 10 breastplate with the preview box. You've removed the "accidental" reward but not replaced the equipment overwritten by the accident that I spent the event upgrading (i.e. The breastplate that was level 1 I used dew from the event to build) so I now have no event equipment at all.