[RESOLVED] Preview Box Rewards

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Preview Box Rewards

You have the chestplate equipped atm..

2. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Preview Box Rewards

Herp derps be derped

3. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Preview Box Rewards

I just realized. I guess if you had the eq already in your profile, u get that without L10 enchant?

4. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Preview Box Rewards

Leave it alone... Ffs. . You going to screw us over

5. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Preview Box Rewards

What the hell?

I upgraded to the Druidic Staff weapon, then i get that and some other crummy equip based on my remaining total!?

If i had known the event box opens equip based on total amount of moss at the end of the event, why would anyone progressively upgrade rather than just wait!?

Breastplate for having over 10k moss in total please!

6. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Preview Box Rewards

"Do you even brain bruh" Do you speak english brother?? And no your wrong, theres accounts with 5k dew leftover that opened rewards and got maxed bp plus another maxed item

7. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Preview Box Rewards

My main got maxed out shoulders and has the pants so dont fix it free extra rewards are nice

8. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Preview Box Rewards

It would be nice to keep the maxed out equip! After all why punish us for a glitch and take what we have been given lol

9. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Preview Box Rewards

So do we only get silver bars and a breastplate? What happened to getting the 4 equipment boxes from the war and regular event tab? Please answer this

10. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Preview Box Rewards

So I get Brest plate and greaves sweet because that's how much dew I collected

11. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Preview Box Rewards

Hurry the hell up i want my silver bars come on now devs

12. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Preview Box Rewards

All these known issues, Test your damn game

13. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Preview Box Rewards

I'll keep my legs and ring ? but thanks

14. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Preview Box Rewards

At this time we're working towards first getting out proper EB compensation from missed EB's, but shortly after we will be removing the equipment given by the Preview Box rewards that should not have gone out.

Once all of that is done we'll be working to get proper and full rewards out for everyone as per the Event Page.

15. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Preview Box Rewards

In the info about the event it said we would get the preview equipment AND the scroll... Only problem I see is the daylight sayings one... 

16. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Preview Box Rewards

Why are you taking stuff away from us when in the past you just left players with what you gave then by mistake? This is total BS. Go with precident that you have set before please.

17. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Preview Box Rewards

I received the missed rewards from an eb I did earlier. However I got the wrong amount, 800+ actions on a t3 Old Man eb with full crux running only got me 250 dew. Wth. I did another T3 Old Man eb the other day and got 2k dew without using crux etc. This doesn't add up.

18. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Preview Box Rewards

Rewards were clearly indicated, and we want to ensure players get the correct rewards as per the event.

19. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Preview Box Rewards

"proper eb compensation" for 5 hte's is 400 scrolls and 107 dew?

20. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Preview Box Rewards

U guys suck, get organized