[RESOLVED] Preview Box Rewards

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 9, 2016.

1. well ppl in clan all ready ug there eq

2. If you're on ios you have to wait a few more minutes.

3. I had the relic enchanted to the 8k level and you guys took it along with the breast plate, and gave me the staff instead, you guys screwed this event up big time! I understand taking the breastplate back, but why did my reward get demoted one step down?

4. I don't see any keys and the new event started

5. No equip here

6. I did the 10k enchantment during event and got no equip

7. I missed out item reward and therefore reach staf reward that one U took from me and after gave me compencatiom fullmoon drew that took me to next level... but no rewards!

8. The preview box Was showing wrong information regarding Reward # moon Items... We should be getting The One that was originally posted in your preview, box, Next time take some time To check your event prizes , doing b2b events Is not cool if youre Making this kind of errors.. Keep up The good Work and Hope We can Bring more retention On new players and old!!

9. I didn't received back my equip!!

Who knows when I will receive it?

Thanks

10. I submit that if you give something non gold accidentally you shouldn't take it back! Indian givers!!

11. Got into the same problem as many. Could not upgrade, then lost Breastplate before upgrade. Not even now completely sure how things worked out this way. Could people get items back, not even sure why removed? I should have had Breastplate with 7 upgrade. Very confusing and frustrating.

12. It's not resolved !! Was given breast plate for 16,670 full moon dews, 45 min later was taken from me, with msg saying devs had a problem ect... ok now fix problem an return equip at proper lvl .. have sent feed back in but no response ...

13. How do we get the correct equipment that we were supposed to get I did not get the right equipment and not happy about it

14. Agree!! Problem not resalved! Collected over 13000 and no reward at all!!

15. Gosh people are ignorant. In order to get the equipment you wanted you needed to enchant the helm scroll using the dew,not just stockpile it...

17. Still nothing received