[RESOLVED] Known Issue - Connection Issues

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Re: Known Issue - Connection Issues

Devs be straight with us is it :shock: spragga

2. Re: Known Issue - Connection Issues

If it comes to that point we'll address the situation then. Right now we're still working on getting this fixed first and foremost.

3. Re: Known Issue - Connection Issues

One of the devs, probably leaked some coffee over on of their servers by accident, but which one? hmmmm

4. Re: Known Issue - Connection Issues

Scott he spilled the coffee

5. Re: Known Issue - Connection Issues

understandable that if issues not resolved.before.war you will look at it but my point is that this didnt happen on its own, why try and tweak things an hour before war instead of doing it yesterday??

6. Re: Known Issue - Connection Issues

Iv spent a hell of a lot on pots on this eb...

Will be so annoyed if we lose because of the wasted time...

7. Re: Known Issue - Connection Issues

The connection issues have been resolved at this time and you should once again be able to connect to the game. We'll continue to monitor the situation, however should you experience any further issues please don't hesitate to let us know.

8. To clarify, I was unaware of that being her real name, if it is in fact her real name.

That used to be her KaW name, so she shouldn't be getting a bit twisted about people calling her that.

9. To make up for the error messages we were receiving, the devs should give us 1 week with 100% SUCCESS RATE FOR EQUIP ENCHANTING!  lol

10. Devs I couldn't get into kaw all ******* night 

11. I'm currently more worried about the fully regenerated phase 1 on the Wasteland Wilds that occurred during the almost 45 minutes connection issue.
    I would appreciate it if the devs would consider either adding time to ebs to compensate or allow all ebs to be completed (as they have done in the past)
    Thank you

12. lol nice way to dodge answering a legitimate question kaw_community