[RESOLVED] Individual War #4

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If you won the war all you got was mith? No limbs?

2. Not overly bothered, but as you guys did say that you would give +1ee........

3. Youb be lucky to even get 40 mith with a win you stupid noob, sit down and shut up you epic failure :|

4. Was wondering when the EE is gonna be fixed? Trying to be patient but been a while now.

5. According to your forum post everyone that participated in war 4 was going to be awarded 50 mith, ee level up and limbs. So far we have only been rewarded with mith.
    So far I have earned over 500bil in plunder since the event which means i have actually lost approx 125 bil in additional plunder I would have earned with 25% bonus from ee as well as increased drops.
    I would like to be compensated for this loss as well as have the ee bonus and limbs as promised.

6. Who will compensate for the XTAL

7. No one forced you to xtal.....

8. When will the EE be adjusted?

9. Restart app. Mine showed as active on profile but not I when hitting eb. Restarted app. Works

10. Resetting my app didn't now work it still shows only level 1 which I had

11. Sent feed back issue resolved. Thanks ata

12. Where's the compensation ? I haven't received mine yet!

13. Thanks but havent got anything yet and would like to have the xtal back also

14. There were problems with a glitchy war 10 which was reported and devs have done nothing. Double KOS and double gold payouts. Would be good if you can look into this?

15. war 37 had some screwy glitches too. Double kos, not able to hit because defender ko even tho they werent and some other stuff.

16. What about War 25? You won't answer. Just send a generic response saying post forums. So double kos and SKO with double gold payouts of different but similar amounts is ok? How can that be ok? Please look into this. You've had the ss. Now compensate us too!

17. How about this last indi war mess up????! I got KOed after I successfully did SKO as seen in CC. Same with my clan mate! We double SKoed & double got KOed! Wasted my mith again, my xtal, my time! I could have just plunder EBs for that two hours & earn 200b!

18. Had plenty issues in war 5 today plenty repeats in cc it was very hard to figure out what was going on players getting knocked out the game please look into this cause the problem isn't fixed

19. People sko then ko 30 sec later , I came up 3 minutes after sko in 7-13 adv ?? Way too many glitches in war need to be looked into asap !!

20. Any news about the double ko earlier in war

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.