[RESOLVED] Individual War #4

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You're*
    And sorry shouldn't be capitalized.

Martin, you are the true idiot.

2. Just want to ask Hero since he is devs spokes person what happens to the xtal I used in a worthless war. Do I get it back. Devs never mentioned about pots or xtsl reimbursement. Those I pay as well with my hard earn money. Or should I pay homage to the great devs for messing up 2 1/2 hours of my life and thank them for giving me scraps since they have no obligation to give me back aanything as the great Legendary Hero states! Well back to work so I give devs more of my money.

3. i was in indi war#4. I got 50 mithes n my shattered sword was removed. but how about my ee, how come it's still the same ?

4. Same here dodo, guess we wait and see. No limbs either.

5. Still no ee upgrade. Can we get that please.

6. I didn't get my extra ee why?

7. Still waiting on limbs n EE devs

8. Umm dumbass its actually The-Sethosaurus-Rex. Not one word. And why are you so easy to hit?

9. You know devs I appreciate you offering rewards for botched indi war. But the compensation for wasting 2 hours of my time, costing me 2 hours of plunder from hte, limbs lost, another 2 hours without at least a 25% plunder bonus from ee and generally just telling your customers to piss off,and you will get to them at your convince is well quite frustrating to put it mildly and more than a little disrespectful. I would expect a whole lot better customer service. I have to tell you I am getting more and more disgruntled with ATA. I really hope this changes before kaw is sitting on the shelf next to gaw.

10. Again not knowing what you are talking about. There was a mistake during Indie war 4 and most people got shattered sword. If you took the time to read the thread you were posting in, you would know that.

11. Thanks Dev about EE , miths and limbs .

12. He has had shattered sword for the last two weeks. He tried recruiting me for his puny primal clan 

13. #1 if he had shattered sword for 2 weeks he wouldn't have EE level 4. #2 he jus got the shattered sword today because he was able to participate in the Indie war #4 and did not have shattered sword for indie war 5

Again not knowing what you are talking about. There was a mistake during Indie war 4 and most people got shattered sword. If you took the time to read the thread you were posting in, you would know that.[/quote]
    He has had shattered sword for the last two weeks. He tried recruiting me for his puny primal clan [/quote]

14. It's amazing how everyone on this thread became an asshole within seconds of posting.

15. I'm expecting a strip from punch 

16. Aka Martin.

But I do know what I'm talking about. Too bad he doesn't have it anymore. And someone could get EE 4 very fast if they're lucky 

17. I cri

18. Wow that's it !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.