[RESOLVED] Individual War #4

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. There was an issue with Individual War #4 today where matchups took longer than expected to be set up, during which time players may have been in clans that were repeatedly disbanded.

We'll be issuing the following compensation:
    • All sides, regardless of a win or loss will have their EE increased as if they had won and receive Limbs of the Laborer
    • All players will receive 50 bonus mithril
    • All players who may have received shattered sword from this war will have it removed

2. Wtf give us more than 50 mith

3. Don't be greedy 2ndname damn bro. Shut up and accept the compensation

4. We couldn't even hit enemy roster now they et reward mith and and also another 50?

5. the problème isnt solved !
    i m still cant able to join any clan !!

6.  what a compensation for all this inconvénient , tx devs keep ur présent dont need those noobs compensations !!!

7. 50 mith on top of refunding mith we spent for this war?

8. Issue NOT resolved. Still can't be accepted into clans.

9. How about letting us out of this clan now?????

10. GIVE ME 150 MITH CUZ WE COULDNT TOUCH ENEMY ROSTER AND THEY GET EE AND MITH FOR WINNING THATS BS

11. Or remove winners mith and compensate for mith they spent then give them 50

12. "Give me more free stuff"

13. devs , u realy joke with us 
    we can see how u tx us for ( near 5 years hold in kaw for me ) 

14. 500mith is da one devs.. I was aiming on 100 mith and wated 2hr.. Just give us what we're worth for!

15. Let us out plz

16. Plz just let us leave clan now. I was bummed when u switched me too the other clan at the last moment too. This was a bad day for me. :(

17. Plz let us out

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.