[RESOLVED] Chaos War #5 Matchups Delayed

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Also kinda.. Disgusted you actually did only top handful get admined this time.

2. I don't know why the devas keep trying to improve this game...every time they try something new, you idiots whine and gripe...they don't make you play this game...the just try to keep it interesting

3. Don't be smallest in the matched clan... Check. 

4. I signed the form on web for this war yesterday, Wave casted...and still out of any clan :cry:

5. Yes, as Lethal said, any type of feedback to players about their status on war would be nice. It's just stupid waiting out in cold for matchup while matchups are finished.
    Something like "You'r not lucky, dude. Go back and hit EBs on your clan and try next war."

6. You guys come with bad match 5 lb vs 1 lb fix your war system always there's a problem

7. Thx for the indv wars. Lol it great being underestimated lol. Then coming there number one target lol.

8. All the mids that warred 5 , shudv all jumped into clans for 6 . That was a blast devs , good match , thats all we really want .ill have some more of that please :)

9. Wat a junk match war 6 disgrace we hve 6 or 7 big n 1 lb n we match all sh clan

10. Devs i am a purespy. A big one. I up graded 2 lvl 3 unkari ice trees to lvl 5 today and immediately dropped 6 clan ranks. Can you explain that please?

11. Will there ever be a 10 pm war again??

12. Do we not get back mithril that we used for the war when we lost?