Request to remove round wars & alter primal wars.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ISI-IOI-IRI-IAI, May 8, 2015.

1. I find it pretty contradictory that you can use % bonuses from propacks, resets, clan bonus, etc in primals but not equip.

Whether or not it is agreed upon that equip should be usable in primals, I believe round wars should be removed.

Almost no one does them, it's a waste of a war time slot.

I also think indi wars should run concurrent with primal wars for those who do not enjoy primals or cannot make roster for primals.

Indi wars have the most participation of all wars for a reason.

2. Re: Request to remove round wars

U used bfa too. So

3. Re: Request to remove round wars

Support

5. Apart from having extra calculations being run by the server from having additional matchups to make I can see no reason why Primal and Indi can't be run side by side (if participation is high enough) With this more war participation should be seen and more statistics can even be taken from this to see what wars are popular at which times and what times are least popular. This could even be trialed around the aussie time zones to increase their participation.

6. Re: Request to remove round wars

No support sorry. Bfe means more drop builds

7. Re: Request to remove round wars

What would be the point of dropping build for primals? SH are next to useless against any real war build in primals. Lack of allied plunder bonus in primals nullifies SH.

8. Re: Request to remove round wars

If my build was so bad you guys wouldnt ask me to do every war. U wot m8?

9. Re: Request to remove round wars

Considering I just warred with the op and was impressed by he/she wc ill support. Only problem is with beef included in match up what's to stop bc tanks from casting with no bfe. Just a thought

10. Re: Request to remove round wars

RR asks every Ps1 for war each war don't flatter urself m8, also 1/2 IRL

11. Re: Request to remove round wars

He asks game consoles to war? Wot

12. Re: Request to remove round wars

Yeah he is too poor to even use ps4s