request to kaw admin

Discussion in 'Wars' started by pranay32, Oct 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Here's an instructions to set an email to
    Your android:

Note this will contain 3rd link party.

Set up Microsoft Exchange email on an Android
    From the Applications menu, select Email. This application may be named Mail on some versions of Android.
    Type your full email address, for example tony@contoso.com, and your password, and then select Next.
    Select Exchange account. This option may be named Exchange ActiveSync on some versions of Android.
    Enter the following account information and select Next.
    Domain\Username Type your full email address in this box. If Domain and Username are separate text boxes in your version of Android, leave the Domain box empty and type your full email address in the Username box.

Most suggested email provider is hotmail.
    Www.hotmail.com

Hope this helps, will lock shortly.

2. Lock already lol

3. if i want play on this andriod with my alt then wat should i do

4. Look op we are just going around circles ATM, you can only play one account per device, if you play more then one account on that device there's a chance that account may get banned.

Suggestion: keep your main account on the main device you have and have your alt on a
    Cheaper device.

Remember you can play the account on the PC version of kaw if you are linked with ATA or Facebook.

Remember one account per device and one account per PC as well, as having more accounts on one device is a violation against the ToU. *terms of use*

I am locking this as the current question has been answered and it's up to you to follow the instructions.

Edit:
    Happy Halloween
    [​IMG]
    /lock

5. But how i can remove dis account from this device

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.