Request for 11 man rosters

Discussion in 'Wars' started by II_____DESTROYER_____II, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Make Round Wars 11....

2. So war clans with enuf ppl r gonna want a smaller 11 vs 11 n send extra ppl to merc?

That sux for loyalty n helps clan not recruiting

3. Maybe after S4 the 11 rosters will be back, i hope cause i really Wanna War with my own clan

4. Only 4 war matches this morning  less clans more quality i think

5. My bad sorry, theres 3 matches from primal, the other is a System War.. Feels Like ATa needs to put more attention to the game, they loosing money on this. But do event after event, queezing every cent they can.. Doesnt make sense to be honest, bad marketing maybe?

6. 3 wars for primal 13. Out of how many clans in kaw? Tiny percentage of clans trying to war currently.

7. most Clans don't even like primals, they just do it for medallions for the equipment. Kinda why not many sign up, making 11man roster's want help even then there will be forum complaints about how the wars to early not enough people signing up an so forth an so on, how bout next season devs tho in a squad war 10-15 man roster so peeps can stack a good team an stop all the whinning

8. Problems are still based around aweful matchup, against have shown now that it's not hit ratio, bfe, bfa it's down to either the rubbish algorithm or Kevin the drunk unpaid intern that's doing the matchups

9. Wait theres no Round War? 15

did any one sign up? :shock:

10. Lol interns i can believe that :D