reporting actions and incomings

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Simply_Josh, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Obom/barcode - don't post inaccurate information. You'll confuse people who want to learn about this.

2. Swear it's
    Player or clan rank. Wind/attempts/pots pinned or not

3. Riga I've always reported that way, in ADHD/wit/stripper club/every osw I've ever had! I see it as the proper way, another I use is

Fb atk dumbo p:30

Fb = full bar

4. Check your info again on first post, at bottom. also I've always seen it with success first and attempts second.

5. Yea I see it, had too many glasses of wine tonight! It should say

I attacked dumbo 7 times, won 6, he used 9 adp, and I pinned him at 9:30

Dumbo 6/7/9 p:30

6. Wine and kaw! Now there's a dangerous mix lol :-D

7. Its says:
    2/2/9 = attempts/success's/pots used by opponent

So........

If it attacked dumbo, won 6 times and lost 7, and I saw he was using 9 attack defence pots, and I attacked him to pin at 9:30am, I would report as follows

Dumbo atk 6/7/9 p:30

So attempts is 6+7 = 13. Therefore according to ur formula the first number is 13 and not 6!

The second number in your formula is number of successes being 6!

Therefore 13/6/9 And not 6/7/9 as you have stated......

Simple really!!!!!

8. As I said, you'll confuse people lmao

9. Aaaah... wine lol.

10. Lol yea wine and kaw are a dangerous but fun mix!

But, attemps = 7 and only 6 got through

11. Someone should really make a thread that explains how osw works and how to report hits in a universal way

There may already be one but I'm too lazy to look 

12. There is a guide, but it doesn't explain reporting very well. I'd suggest some sort of clan event, like a "hit a Spammer" day to teach people reporting. Works well. :)

13. There's a guide but its not very helpful as in actual strategy and what to do. Its more about what you need for osw.

14. To each his/her own but boom was taught bye a clan that only used to two formats that are easiest taught and make since to new, upcoming warriors.

Example:

Mobo fb stl p:27 (x) amount of sdp.

Or

Mobo 6/7/11 stl np.

The second format ( successes/attempts/ pots used the target used to defend) is a very efficient one to teach when u r in cc and explaining reports to multiple people.

15. English please

16. My eyes...I'm not even gonna try to read this

17. I always used P/np Wins/total pots burnt/attempts Time pinned (if applicable) then name

18. Your wrong it's target. Success/attempt/pots/pinned or np

Your error was you had attempts and success backward.