Repeat Button?!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -I_SpY-, May 25, 2013.

1. Invincible your judgement and thinking are clouded by your stupidity

2. This is more furthering the problem then creating a solution.

3. So you deny that speed is everything. You deny the fact that whoever's fastest, whether it's going back and forth between a results screen and an attack button, or slamming a repeat button multiple times, is going to beat their opponent before they can beat them back (for the most part).

4. A repeat action button for PvP would be bad. If you were being attacked, you would have no time to react before you get KO'd in Estoc Trials.

5. ^^ exactly what I said

6. Great minds think alike, Warry!

7. That's what I've been saying. -.-

8. No that isn't invincible

9. Let me put it this way: that's what I meant to say. I may have phrased my thoughts in a way that would be more difficult to interpret, and I apologize for that.

10. What Corsiva said is that whoever was fastest would be able to pound his opponents before they have reaction time, which is exactly what my last statement said. Whoever is the fastest always KO's their opponent first.

11. Invincible
    You said that it doesn't effect ratio. It does

12. Did I?
    Stupid autocorrect XD I thought I tapped an extra letter in there by accident... My mistake lol

13. Well, then again, if both you and your opponent hit the same repeat button or flip back and forth between the same results screen and attack button, it shouldn't affect the ratio. Whoever's fastest would still KO their opponent beforehand: only the rate at which they defeat their opponent would change, but not the hit ratio.

14. It would be the same or even less especially with like 2 people against 1 coming out of KO you wouldn't even get a hit in if they have fast fingers
    No Support

15. Um... No? Don't pots and mith affect this?

16. Fail, both of you will have repeat action so if more than one person is on you then you'd be KOd WAY quicker.

17. very bad idea ... add this to ee-wars and will be impossible sko and ppl will report Multi lags

18. for super fast KO (enemy haven't chance to hit or sko) you need now about 8 ppl .... without your button will be 2 enough .... so no support

19. Go away noob. It would kill ewars or any osw