'Repeat action' button when attacking profiles

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _vic, Jun 20, 2015.

1. Hey op, i think you missed the reset button, it's at the bottom of your stat page make sure you click confirm!

2. Support

3. You're a farmer?

4. No support.
    Unloading on player takes more taps than unloading on eb so the player has a chance to fight back if he us online or just pin himself on eb a bit faster than he is getting incomings.

5. So Ops the farmer requests a change so he can reap the rewards n sow no seeds?

or its simply to much effort n exertion to actually play a game?

Q: How many taps burn 1 calorie?

6. 752 taps for the average thumb length.

7. Dear devs. Please ruin pvp and ee 1000x worse.

Vic

Fixed it for you

8. Support. Further support implementing a button that fully unloads on my designated targets. Further support supporting that if I tap the KAW app twice it does it without me logging into KAW. Much further support my KAW auto unloading whenever I shake my idevice. Or when I eat a roast beef sandwich. I love sandwiches.

9. I can't believe he's lazy enough to unload into someone but not lazy enough to shorten his thread..... Even how many words you say it will still ruin the game and ppl can no longer use the excuse, "just hit back" and stuff. And devs wouldn't do it at all....

10. Support. It's annoying having to do it so slow

11. @ Scumbag, what web site? If cheating, let's kill it now!

12. My thoughts exactly.

13. This would make strip farming way to easy.

Wdgaf already know the repeat action button all too well. Dont make it easy for them.

14. I think it's not included on purpose to keep newcomers from accidentally farming? That's the only reason I could think of.

15. no support
    it will make war no fun

16. Support but have a 1-2 second timer between hits. Stops people moaning about it 'breaking pvp'

17. Tbh repeat action but putting maybe a larger timer between hits, say 4-5seconds could improve PVP. Makes it fairer between slow and fast devices. Could improve EE substantially. I don't want war to be about who can tap the most >.>

18. I knew three accounts that did, only took one email and poof... They went inactive.

19. If they visited the oracle frequently, they wouldn't go poof.