remove sh by enforcing t5

Discussion in 'Wars' started by It_Burns_When_I_PVP, Jun 25, 2014.

1. They could, but i dont think they should. What limit will you place on redstar eh?

I think OP's idea is actually a decent proposal to fix SH, and honestly, T5 is cheap. I went from gh to this in a week. (Excluding my T6)

2. You're very special, insane asylum type special. You think the community is only bigs? Noob. Oh hey look at op's clan, using sh to win wars

3. Burns,
    Since Omar isn't an SH, he shouldn't care?
    According to your logic, since you aren't an SH, you shouldn't care.

Yet here we are, on your thread. Which you clearly care about since you made a crying thread.

4. @23 FIN ok so how are the post about it hurting new people and making them quit valid?

5. Nightmare - T4 L3 ~= T5 L1, but is slightly more expensive at about 14B v 13.6B

6. How is that hurting or making them quit? Lol

7. How about we force op out of the game?

It's not SH fault they found a hole

It's the plunder system that's the problem

8. All you sh defenders are hillarious. Everyone knows its a crap build for ee exploits, even those of us that have one. None of u recruit em for osw, lmao.

9. We have open doors for osw ^-^

Anyone is allowed as long you have the skull and min cs your welcome

SH cs are usual 4-5 mil so they can war like pros

10. @Wolfie: i agree with everything you said (other than making me quit although that might be doing me and my employer a favor)

The devs dont seem to want to fix the plunder system tho so i am offering an alternative that would effectively do the same thing with less effort on their part.

11. Sh average 3M cs Wolfie

12. My bad I really did think it was 4mil 0.o

13. All depends on the setup. Most range from 3-5m cs

14. Support pup on page one

15. If they have more than 3M cs by build, they upgraded sos or added too much t6. Not the average sh

16. I love this emoji ️Peace️