remove sh by enforcing t5

Discussion in 'Wars' started by It_Burns_When_I_PVP, Jun 25, 2014.

1. Wait...burns....WHAT ARE YOU SAYING

You mean you want sh to go to mids so you can plunder them instead of bigs? How about sh go all ps and mess up bigs with spies? Oh then you'll be yelling about ps...

First gh, then sh...

Next is ps 

You're a friend but stop whining brah 

2. Vol hansel is still plunder able...I see your point good thinking 

3. There's still gh out there ik of, it won't get rid of them and they'll be less plunder able by the new builds lol 

4. Not whining. Let em go ps. More power to em. I'm not the one typically conplaining about the SH, if you take a look around the forums. All I am saying is that the reason the plunder disparity exists is because it is possible to make a build with tons of buildings and low cs. If you fix that issue (instead of changing mechanics of the game and buildings etc) you wouldnt have tiny plunder machines that can be built with low effort and huge reward. You also wouldnt see them "skewing" matchups as much. I'm all for strategy and using the shadow hansels, as you should know banana, but simply saying that since kaw devs have deemed it an "exploit" there is a simple fix for it.

5. Screwing over sh will make it worse for smalls wanting to grow with SOS lvl1 

No Support 

6. Not saying I support but seriously? If people can't be sh they will quit when devs already reduced prices of t5?  lets just give everyone level one of each tier of building while we are at it so they don't have to work at all to open up a new land and build on it. Think the real issue here is everyone wants hand outs and don't want to have to build up to play in the big leagues. Look at all the sh whining about not being able to do asw lmao it gets worse every day, pretty soon will be kingdoms of pansies that can do everything after 2 days starting a new account.

Thanks for the laugh

7. Yes, but you will cut their plunder in half (from guilds)

8. This sounds good but it will never work n even should it b passed top ee clans will always find a way to exploit system n stack a roster its just true. Devs know this thats why indv wars have started n r getting bigger. Just hang in there lol. I reccoment real pvp to get u thru

9. @nightmare almost every sh worth a  is an alt they just use to exploit wars

10. Thread needs a name change.

Remove Op's ****** by enforcing Manhood

11. Shush, the kids table is over there

12. Then go over there op, let the adults chat while you cry about sh

13. Learn to read please Omar. As I have said multiple times now. I could care less about the SH build being used for advantages in war. But since the community, and now the devs, seem so intent on "fixing" the problem…I am offering a simple solution. As you're not an SH anyways I fail to see why you even care.

14. The community? There are hundreds of sh, i dont see them all making threads about "fixing" their builds. Devs cant fix everything everytime bigs cry

15. Oh my bad. Apparently it's the entire forum you're incapable of reading. And here i thought it was just mine. Damn there goes my feeling of being special again…

16. I don't generally read the anti sh. Contraband. So what I'm going to suggest has probably already been mention...... could not the developer limit bfa based on cs? I mean you have 1.5 million cs you can only have

17. X amount bfa. Which in turn force them to ug