Remove scout option from EE wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SLIPPERY_Nip, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Except don't remove scouting completely just take the option of using pots out. (Someone made a thread about it somewhere)

2. Totally agree dark knight!

Open the table again, make it a open game.

There's no such thing as a war build, all builds are different, it's the user that determines what it's used for.

Yet certain builds are more effective at different type of things.

At the moment, tower builds stand alone in war because not many can cut through their static defences. Which they implemented the equipment to counteract that, yet that left the gh over powered with equipment.

At the moment, there's no stable ground. No in between. Hansels, hybrids, and attack builds are at a disadvantage because of these changes. Because the fact is, the tower build got high defence but where's the disadvantage to them? Or yes gh are limited to who they can hit, yet they don't need to worry because they can be cannon fodder and not loose enough to change a war.

Which as humans, we seek success, and seek to win, so many went with the builds that are in my opinion, overpowered. Which has caused a overpopulation of them in wars, which has damaged the wars more.

So, in honesty, we gonna have to face it, it's equally the mentality of the community as well as the changes the devs has made.

I seek equality for all builds, something good for having the different build types. Or maybe just make it so we all got an chance at being able to war, the devs can only do some of that.

Some of it, has to be left to us, the community

3. I agree with anarchy ban attack builds if i cant use my spies why should they be able to attack

NO SUPPORT

4. No support this is a tattic used n war a strategy strategies are made in war you dislike it find away to counter it

5. Support. As an alternative remove sap from scout actions

6. Support to making scouts no use pots. Scouts should still be left in game though

7. I disagree >:) its like saying we should nerf spy defence towers so that hansels can hit bigger people. Its just so silleh