Remove scout option from EE wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SLIPPERY_Nip, Jan 26, 2014.

1. We need to find a way to make medium to big hansels able to war again, if this works then try it and see what happens..

2. Removing scouts wouldn't stop roster stacking, which is the real issue. EE wars are controlled by the players. As it's been said a million times over by devs, if people stopped roster stacking matches would be better. If people stopped trying to create holes in EE it would work propperly.

3. What really needs to happen is devs need to restrict clans to build sizes, only 1 account over 22m olny one account 18-22m. Only only account 14-18m, 5 accounts 10-14m and so on because clearly EE players can't be trusted to figure it out on there own. If only 1 GH and 1 SH were alpine per EE clan per war the build would disappear completely.

And before anyone says "that's not fair" you guys made it come to something like this with your insistent need to break EE from the start.

4. Anyone thought of enabling spy defense pots for scout option during EEs. Seems to me that is the biggest disadvantage in EEs at the moment.

5. Lets just give everyone who gets a KO with a legitimate spy action a seal(assassination or steal). If the KO come from a scout action the defender should lose none of there plunder bonus.

6. No support. Lol @ wanting to limit a game where you can only use 4 different actions even further (aside from items which are irrelevant).

7. I'm not opposed to scouts being an option just opposed to attacker being able to use pots while defender is not. How about you give them big hansels a fighting chance ATA. Enabling spy defense pots for defending scouts would make hansels relevant again.

8. Op is a EE NOOB

9. Ohh yeah...if yr getting spy koed all the time....shouldn't u change yr tactics then? Lead with spy first??? Or lower troops then unload spies then sko attack...again op....*noob*take those towers down coz u dont know how to use it

10. Doesnt matter what happens someones gonna complain lol… everyone could be the exact same build and someones gonna complain about someone "cheating" or devs need to fix something lmao

11. Before you call some one a war noob you really should know the player ice has been one of the more experienced warriors in all forms osw system wars pvp and ee wars.
    Saying that yea he is a noob but that's for me to say not some wannabe

12. Bush pig, the idea is to rid noob builds like yours and this lame alt of mine from mixing it up with real builds in EE! I'm happy to give you some pointers if your main is around?

13. Bahahaha my guess someone had the ass beaten so hard they can't sit down
    Here's a tip try pinning yourself before you get scout bombed :p

14. I personally think before changing any mechs the easiest trial that could be implemented is a minimum attack value. The results of that would show how viable and even if any build / mech changes are needed to make the ee wars system more viable again.
    Making clans more natural and balanced is needed more than specifying only these or those types of builds are valid war builds.
    Equalise the plunder and allow build variety and people could war more freely.

15. That is correct the dark knight

16. So what you're saying? Remove scouting which:
    1) helps lower a players spies, meaning you're able to assassinate them?

2) kill off remaining spies at a gain

3) even when failed, you can kill off a good amount of spies off..

So you're saying:

1) give tower builds more defence?

2) limit hansels and hybrid builds?

Which means:

1) the ee wars are gonna be even more stacked with tower builds and ghs.

So you mean:

Just get rid of all builds except tower builds?

17. You forgot it's the att builds most successful option since it cuts out the def pots