Remove scout option from EE wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SLIPPERY_Nip, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Interesting! For sure would make hansels attractive for ee again️

2. But would make ko's almost impossible so no support...like the idea of using sdp against scouts that someone came up with

Happy kawing

3. Support! As a Hansel I understand how useless we are in EE.

4. I agree with OP. I guarantee it that, if a 250k atk build can HIT AND PIN a 10m CS player then all then everyone with atack build would rage.

One of three things should be done.
    1. SDP are used to defend scouts and scouts can't use pots.
    2. A new troop action is made that is like scouting but uses atk troops. (Will upset atk builds)
    3. Scouting takes 3x more troops to hit the opponent.

5. Support or at the very least activate def pots for scouts

6. This is lame.

7. Or just make it so that scouts dont make the enemy lose spies.

8. The only that's made sense is Liquid. No spy attack pots for scout actions.

@Real life comparison

It's a tap tap game, calm down. There's no flying fire breathing dragons in real life, yet they incorporated it here.

9. Support, scouting mechanics in this game is stupid. What is wrong with u , Devs?

10. Support this would be brilliant, and let's look at this for realism :p you don't scout someone to death do you.

11. support scout should get additional info about enemy regen bars instead of KO

12. Support

13. Uh... No.

Scouts are an incredibly effective weapon.
    Want to KO their CR #5, but too small? Scout.

14. Scouts are even just about ee ... It's the only thing that keeps hansels from being the ultimate build .. It's the one counter balance to the build

15. Ok here is the problem. It not that scout has to be removed for wars. The problem sdt has no effect on success for scouting. The person who is scouting has little chance to fail no matter the strength of the targets spy defense. The scout attack can use attack pots yet defender uses no defense pots. An 800k spy attack should not be able to be successful 99.9% of his attempt on a 5mil spy defense. Also the defender with higher stats should not lose more than attacker. When you steal and lose you troops lost is outrageous. Yet every scout action is static loss with little variance in number win or lose.

The defender of a scout action should use defense pots when attacked. The attacker should lose troops the same way steals work.

Because scouting is so easy to succeed on all these teams like Division 1, Rising Hawks, and a few other stack the SH/GH on there rosters because they are nothing more than pisser spy builds that can get through and sdt and deplete spies to easy. This is the biggest flaw in wars. If scouting worked like all other spy actions and the pots and sdt were factored in properly as they should be these war match ups would automatically be more even with out changes to algorithm.

16. And if scouts were removed, hansels would be the ultimate build.
    I thought you guys spent the entire first two seasons getting rid of GH, now you want to make another GH build, but just much more powerful?

I agree that maybe spies should be tweaked, with the pots and whatnot, (only for EE wars), but not taken away completely.