Remove scout option from EE wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SLIPPERY_Nip, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Either remove sp from scouting or add sdp to counter their use

2. Removing pot use on scts is a good option

3. Remove. Scouts...... don't see the problem with scouts being a edge for atk build. NO SUPPORT (don't see the point)

4. I don't like this but also think it is a good idea at same time. I have not warred much so I can't actually say much more than that...

5. Me no support

6. I like Liquid's suggestion of not being able to use pots for it

7. In war, remove the Dtw, Dts mechanic. EVERYONE can hit everyone. REGARDLESS of build type. If they can scout large accounts then let large attacks to get through small accts. Else we are all wasting breath getting worked up over it. War is challenging and i have seen it go both ways. Attks complain about hansels, hansels complain about attks. But its still a blast and I recommend war to everyone :D gl all.

8. Also to add on to something on to front page(sorry if it was already said) how would you take down a hansel with 6-7mil spy stats? If he has 2mil sdt so lets say stats are 4-5mil spy atk and then 6-7 spy defense. How would someone take that?

9. scouting could still continue but since when in "real war" does scouting your enemy result in destroying your enemy to nothing? let scouts continue just not take so much damage…ridiculous that small gh with huge bfa/bfe be able to scout a hansel to 0%

10. No support for previously stated reasons.

11. no support if you think scouting is useless then don't use it

12. Never!

13. When a player has no troops, how would you KO him? Some builds can't steal or assassinate when they have no troops.

14. no support

15. Also remove towers eb guys like me wanna ee

16. I think it's BS that an attack build can scout to take out a hansels spy power and we can't use pots to defend that, but we can't assass and take out someones attack power without them using pots to defend themselves.
    It's not so much that you can do it that bothers me either, it's how quickly you can do it. Without that extra line of defence from pots we're left toothless extremely quickly 

I don't think it needs removing but definitely tweaking somehow, it's too effective considering how easy it is to do and we can't return the favour.