Remove scout option from EE wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SLIPPERY_Nip, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Support

2. I don't want to war. EE isn't real war, its a plunder contest, and a hansel doesn't even compare. I'll stick to using my xtals on ebs where I'm rewarded gold for my spy actions 

3. Um. Some peeps 10mill is legitimately a far off goal. not all of us want to rework everything to play. Just because you have some abusing the system doesnt mean screw all the normal guys further.

4. Ban attacking too, because I don't like it when attack builds win on me. That's not fair.

5. It's becoming more Rare to see larger hansels on an enemy roster these days.
    However, it's all the same when it comes to being Uber SB off the bat from any builds. Makes it difficult to Ass the top Roster in the beginning.

With that being said, no support. It is what it is and All is Fair in Love and War.

I say Bring It On! I'll Tank your spies and let our Roster Plunder your troops 
    Choose your beginning actions wisely, they could be your last...kinda...at least for roughly 15 min 

Hansels Unite!

6. No support, without scout option, smaller hansels would find it hard to KO a bigger hansel with superior bfa and bfe.

7. Support would lead to diversity in a roster, and at this point I'm open to any change In the system.

8. Support. And the. Let's also remove attacking because it lends an unfair advantage to attack builds. :roll:

9. I reckon reduce strength of scout maybe I can scout anodyne anyone with full spy pots

10. If remove pots for one optione why dont remove them from game, so it would be fair.

11. Support 

12. Lol I guess but the whole idea of you "scouting" and me loosing spies makes no sense

13. should remove assassinations too! they kill both spies and troops!

14. Actually, I just had an idea that would solve all your problems:

1) Delete KaW App
    2) Install Candy Crush

Now your complaint department is gone and your free time is still filled with tapping 

15. No support, it's ok for a spy build to ass a tank build to ko, so why take away the one thing att builds need in ee wars or osw scts

16. Remove all action. That would be great.

17. No support,heavy attack builds with low spy rely on scout to ko enemy spies

18. If atk builds want to take out hansels they should have decent spy stats not 200k, same as a hansel should not expect to beat a atk build with 200k atk, you want both build hybrid

19. This problem falls back to devs screw up with equip ... It messed up a lot of mechanics in kaw period

All equip should have always been %age based so that it depended on size of build and troop/spy lvl for effectiveness

Having static equip specially ass high as it's gotten has let to the current gh/sh problem and other hansels issues in general

Scouting is a necessary action in ee and kaw u can take it away with out over powering all hansels at all sizes and making all type of war hansel only again

I'm sorry but this was a failing of the devs foresight .. Unless the point was to have over powered small builds and kill off larger hansels (which were never intended builds I. Kaw in the first place)