Remove Round Wars? Cast Your Vote

Discussion in 'Wars' started by CoS-Dillybar, Apr 24, 2015.

1. All Star Wars not blown off for stupid repeat over and over events. Keep on scheduled dates as history has been for ASW 1-3.

2. Get rid of em. They were great once, but primal has replaced it for most clans, and indi still caters to round builds.

3. You do realize spyke is roughly 58mcs hansel now?

4. I posted this in another round war thread. Yes im quoting myself, who is quoting myself in a different round war thread. Its quoteception.

5. Remove round, more individual wars.

6. Remove EE sounds better.

7. Remove all the wars make 2x hte eb that lasts 12 hours Plz

8. More like expand round wars. Hardly any clans participate

9. Remove all clan wars.
    Remove bfe, bfa, towers.
    Remove xtals
    remove pots
    make ee favor to all buildings/stats

10. Bring back the glorious day of plunder war

11. Agree. I also think the war sched. is getting stale. Chaos wars were cool because we had 10 man rosters, I think indi wars with smaller rosters would be cool just to mix it up a little.

12. How about remove primal lol

13. I can argue for both sides of this thread.

Keeping round wars could( pay attention to the word "could") have a positive affect on people. With primal/indis being the big thing, more people have a chance to get mith. With that mith, they can buy war equip, which, when they have the full set, will make their bfe suitable for round wars. The Bfa they can work on outside of warring. Thus, when bfa/e is worked on, they will be able to participate in these round wars. Which, is rewarding the players by opening up an extra war slot for them.

Getting rid of round wars could also be positive as well. If we keep round wars around, you'll see basically what you saw during S4 if you looked on the prestige lb. 1 clan warred just about every single round war and won. They made top prestige clan and stayed there. The roster was full of sh. Not sure about lb cause I really didn't care. But, the point is that round caters to SH/lb. They really aren't having to work as hard as everyone else doing primal and indis to get mith. These "select few" can just do round wars and hope for a match to get mith. And if no match, they get tvp. Free mith!

So, it's very easy to see round has both a positive and negative side, as do primal and indis. The case of them being removed is totally up to the devs. I, personally think they should be removed. Devs tried it once, and devs listening to the community, put them back in. I think it's about time to take them out again and not re-introduce them. As all great things, the game does move forward, and as it does, things have to be left behind.

Examples: pwars; system wars

14. I honestly feel the only way to prevent stacking is to have limited slots in rosters of certain build types. For example, war 1 will consist of a roster of 5att, 5hybrid, 5ps/hansel. War 2 will be 7/3/5, etc. Matchups would still be based on cs. This would prevent stacking albeit for the price of losing some strategy. I think it's the best way to prevent stacked rosters and will be more skill based.

15. Why not have Tiers?
    Say Large Medium n Small called with more appropriate names.

Clans enter into which tier they want.
    Would it not remove the poor match ups n clans cannot complain as much n live with it?

16. replace round with Prindi

17. Emailed devs with this idea or similar. They liked it. Wish I could post as to forums but I'm a noob here and prefer to actually play the game than just talk about it 

18. Primal and round wars should both go IMO. Round wars are set for lb/spy and primal are set for spies. I think the 2 need to combined and be called pround wars, where wars are determined by account stats only. Bfa still counts and this will eliminate a 1-2m gh/sh accounts matching mid 15-20m accounts and basically destroying them. I'm sure there can and will be exploits found but hey it's just an idea.