Remove forfeit button in EE wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by TheRealThumper, Mar 10, 2013.

1. I figure they're getting paid to do it, we voice opinions and hope with a little bit of expectation that they listen.

2. They should leave it.
    Its the only tactic left for the losing team to impact the enemies payout and thus speed at which they can complete the red paladin equipment set.

I believe that calling FF can be a great tactical decision area of game play.

Ive seen "leaders" let the other side earn more mith by letting the war continue at great odds just so they can get more mith. Remove that option????
    How about auto forfeit?
    :lol: sorry your clan cant withstand the onslaught.

3. I've seen clans ff with less then an hr left cause they are 15B behind. They try to come back can't then f the reward up for winning clan. Now that sucks!

4. In a couple of recent instances I've been glad our opponents forfeited. sitting with full armies, and only managing one hit on each opponent as they come out of ko before a clan-mate puts then back to sleep, can be a frustrating way to spend two hours. Especially when you could just unload on an EB and get back to rl.

5. What about rewarding the losing team if they dont ff in order to give them them incentive? For example. Winning team lowest payout ive gotten is 19mith for a +5 proffit. What if we gave that to losing teams top plunder down to 50% mith investment. Ff u get nothing

6. No support.

7. When the devs improve the match-making system, perhaps I could support this, but otherwise, no.

8. Leave the forfeit button but do not penalize the winning clan with reduced mith payout. Easy

9. Big thumper bob, who do you war with?

10. Removing the forfeit button is like stupid. Players should have a choice.

11. I agree clans should be rewarded extra if they manage to make the opponent forefit but the ff button is a NEED, you cant expect a clan to continue getting their ass whooped for 4 hours...just not humane

12. I don't think the button should be removed. However the payout should not be effected

13. If the opposing team forfeits, just farm them for killing your reward.

14. No support.
    FF is part of the game. Ee is kind of poker, you bet mith + pots for mith and fun.
    If you are on the winning side, its not cool to hit the weak opponents too much. Also vice versa - when loosing because of a too strong opponent, better stop.
    If it is a tie, no one will Ff (as in poker games)

15. Honestly, 1 hr ff is too much  2 hr ff is alright...