*REMINDER* Continent Wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlI_xXBlackHandXTREMEXx_llI, Dec 11, 2013.

1. Australia isn't a continent. Oceania is a continent

2. If you're going to spew moronic comments like the above poster, feel free to leave

3. Main continent is Australia.

Oceania includes small islands/continents there fore Oceania is Australia.
    I agree with Extreme anyone wanting to be really smart about the teams should leave

4. Team Aussie!!!

5. Bump, good luck c-warriors

6. Team antarctica!!!!!!!! :ugeek:

7. Those little islands are Indonesia. Which is classified as a country. Hence, the reason it's called Oceania. If that logic applied to NA, then Canada would be the name of the continent due to it holding a majority of the land mass

8. Australia doesn't even hold the majority of Oceania's population... It's not moronic, naming a whole continent after a country is moronic

9. Australia is a continent... It is regarded as that by numerous governments, so nothing you do or say will change that fact

10. Actually nvm about populations. Australia holds a bit over half the population.

11. Besides The fact it's not a continent. Clearly if you are referring Australia as a continent you need to go back to school. Australia does hold almost all the land mass, yes. However, the majority of the continental income is from New Zealand and the Indonesian islands.

12. To say Oceania is a continent and that Australia are a continent are both correct. However it's incorrect to consider either of those two terms to be incorrect.

13. I been in a few sw they use to drop mith, never dropped xtals an i so didnt know there was a 6 hours selection, seems that recruiting under false pretenses is a foot...Goooo Team Africa for not falsifing information to get members in

14. Woop woop murica

15. Nah, na are too scared 

16. False pretenses?

17. Since when giving out xtals is possible? The kawception is overwhelming lmao