Remembering: A Tribute

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Skyj1LSA, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Rest in Peace to all the friends I've lost, be them online or not, and unfortunately there are far too many. I feel like I remember who op is about but then again I'm not entirely sure.

2. I remember back in Season 4 we had a guy named Larry in AoC. One day we all woke up but Larry didnt, later that week we found out he had died during his surgery for stage 3 lung cancer.

#RIPLarry ♡

3. Oli. Molly knew you. Not overly we'll but she was in clan with us both on a few occasions. I don't know if you knew her beyond that

4. I don't care about people I don't know in rl, much less people not known by people I don't know.

5. It was Season 3, though that is not important. I remember this day well, Lauren...Larry made me smile or laugh every single day. Sadly, we lost another member of our AoC family, it was after we had all moved on though and many may not know. yon888 was a great warrior, the quiet type who did not speak a lot, so when he did it was important. I remember being in awe of his build, since he was a tank in a clan of many sh. I think of him every time I scroll through my entire contact list, since his name is almost at the bottom and always stands out.

6. RiP Mary 

7. Rip Omar 

8. LunarKat81

I met her a week or so before she went offline ...I have no idea if she's passed away yet but it seemed imminent. Either way, I hope she's at peace.

9. I didn't really know him myself but I remembered hearing about him so im sure some of you know him, clockworkorange passed away just over a year ago, by his own hand, we were all in awp and none of Us knew until someone checked his wall more than a month after it happened

Rest In peace.

10. R.I.P omizil... man i miss his craziness...

11. Damn I hadnt realised omar passed... I mean I hadn't spoken to him in a very long time but he sorta spoke to me less and less about mid way through last year...

I hate to be the guy that makes himself look like a massive hipster but I first met him before he really made a name for himself. I met his alt that was called RM_Sparkles or something about 2.5 or maybe even 3 years ago (not sure) and quickly became friends, usually I don't reveal that alt as actually being an alt account but I just wanted to know him on my main cuz I got along with him extremely well.

At this time, despite having a fair number of friends here that I spoke to almost every day, I couldn't help but feel that they weren't truly as tough in pvp as they lead on. Whenever I involved one or two of them into my 1v Clan they seemed either too concerned with the reason why or would ask me to lower the CF requirements so that it could end quicker.

Neither of these things bode well with me and well on the few occasions I involved sparkles hell he made me look like the goon.

He spoke a bit about his kaw past, about how he was almost an OMET at one point but didnt go all the way and how he the information of the OMET pvp book and he told me some of the stuff inside it.

After a few months he introduced me to another one of his accounts, who is now named -omar which he was apparently on more. This was just as he had joined SiC NoC which of course became SiCnISS when SiC and ISS merged and he'd become an influential admin of when he contributed near 100bill in an osw which at the time would be about 10 trill in terms of how valued that amount of gold really is (cuz of kawflation)

After he became this very worthy admin it became apparent that time for clumsy was time he could not invest in. He would only really chat with me if I pmed him and if what I was saying wasn't in his interests he usually just ignored me.

It kinda hurt that he didn't feel as good friends with me as I felt with him but it's not like I'm going to kill myself over it or whatever.

We spoke every now and then, when I would try to speak to him and he'd just say a few things then leave me hanging.

The last conversation I really had with him was him trying to convince me to become an active forumer again last summer, become an active and well known member of the kawmunity, how it was worth it and would make me feel happy but I kinda shot him down slightly by saying Id rather play other games and don't really care for kaw that bad.

Since, Ive been so inactive ive barely even spoke to the people id be happy to talk to on a daily basis. And some of the people that I did in third party apps have just become so dysfunctional and frustrating to talk to that I don't even stress myself with talking to them.

Last pm to omar was september and was completely un responded. I hadnt even realised he passed :/

12. I love you Omar

13. Sparkles is now Sparky@Clumzeh

RiP Omarito
    Im on the wrong side of heaven and the rightous side of hell

14. Could someone pm me what happened?

15. Best of luck 

16. A fact of life maybe but nonetheless incredibly sad when these things happen. I notice that quite a few clans have members that have passed in them, who understandably they don't drop. It would be nice if the devs could come up with something to help with this, such as additional non paying clan slots maybe and a clan roll that pays tribute to these much loved people.

17. Touchébut am I just sick or any1 else finkin open?

18. Lord kelt was a beautiful man. R.I.P️

19. This is a good thread. Respect for making this.so many feels...