Regarding War Abuse (Updated 8/1)

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Re: Regarding War Abuse

So if a player is reported for one of these activities, said player will automatically be banned without proper investigation? What is to stop people from falsely reporting others just to get them banned?

2. Re: Regarding War Abuse

Bout time!;)

3. Re: Regarding War Abuse

Support

4. Re: Regarding War Abuse

Awe so lame we should have spies but I see why people would want this change would get annoying but isn't that apart of war lol

5. Re: Regarding War Abuse

Nice!

6. Re: Regarding War Abuse

Ok. So if 2 accounts are connected to 1 server and they are doing the same war then they will get banned? Dumb.

7. Re: Regarding War Abuse

System wars are not Off System War format, where moles are beneficial. Placing moles in System wars for spamming purpose is solely for the personal pleasure of those who place them and then watching team members become confused, frustrated, upset and generally ruining the time, effort and expense they put out in joining the system wars.

8. Re: Regarding War Abuse

Damn its a sad day for sylver . R.I.P and all ur alts

9. Re: Regarding War Abuse

Here's a better idea simply don't bother doing EE as it's too highly controlled . Instead play tap tap on Eb until if ur lucky enough to get involved in osw .

What next ATA are players only going to be aloud to hit once cause it may cause offence ?

10. Re: Regarding War Abuse

Fantastic! Thank you for this.

I also think WC and trackers for indi wars should be rewarded with something extra.

11. Re: Regarding War Abuse

Kaw. If i war with this account and my main ( who is much bigger, so will not be in same roster) will i be ban? Thats just not fair. If i want to war with both account i'll do so!!

12. Re: Regarding War Abuse

Badman is looking for a war ban ^

13. Re: Regarding War Abuse

I agree with spookyrobbie, you cant beat a bit of osw :)

14. Re: Regarding War Abuse

Support

15. Re: Regarding War Abuse

Full Support TY

16. Re: Regarding War Abuse

How do you define the quality of a player that's warring?

I do not see how this fixes the system.
    All I need to do know, is have 1 succesful action and then remain inactive for the rest of the war. Works the same way.

Two weeks of me showing you how flawed this system is, and yet another fail fix.

By your definition, a player that's active at the start of the war, gets one succesful action in and is inactive for the next 55 minutes of the war is still considered as active?

17. Re: Regarding War Abuse

My bf and I live under the same roof. Will we not be able to enjoy warring together anymore now?

18. Re: Regarding War Abuse

Support

19. Re: Regarding War Abuse

That's actually a good question Forrest.

I sometime war at my friends place as does he, would they take action on two different people playing on the same IP but two completely different people

20. Re: Regarding War Abuse

They would have to stop it from using Browser Session rather than IP. That's the only way to make it unique. Some places only have one public facing IP address and a number of computers could be connected and shared within this IP address. If you ban the IP Address then whole companies, internet cafes etc could be banned.