Regarding War Abuse (Updated 8/1)

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Re: Regarding War Abuse

This is a much needed new policy!

I hope this new policy will be kept and enforced regarding future ASW and such major pvp events to ensure the integrity for war in kaw remains intact!

2. Re: Regarding War Abuse

Well done Dev.

3. Re: Regarding War Abuse

Devs just ruined the fun part of wars

4. Re: Regarding War Abuse

Much needed. Thank you so much devs.

5. Re: Regarding War Abuse

How about you make sure that you have at least 1 attack and 1 spy building. This is more important and an easy fix

6. Re: Regarding War Abuse

No support.

7. Re: Regarding War Abuse

Can I just say, I found this statement so funny that I peed myself a little. Just enough that it showed through my pants. Well done, whoever put that sentence together.

"I hope this enables you to destroy each other in pure bliss."

[​IMG]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

8. Re: Regarding War Abuse

Noobass fairy wars and noobass devs

9. Re: Regarding War Abuse

People will bring up all sorts of corner cases in an effort to hate but this is a step in the right direction. Ask yourself if you like individual wars does this update move us in the right direction? If you can answer honestly then you will probably like this update.

There may have to be future additions such as having unlocked hl 4 so you can cast 14 mith, making sure everyone has at least 1 soldier and 1 spy building - as cannonball and many others in different threads have suggested, instead of at least attempting 1 attk/spy action you have to make at least 20 attempts including some in the first and last 10 minutes, and further ad nauseum...in any case good job, devs.

10. Re: Regarding War Abuse

Two things:

1. Do these new policies apply to all system wars?

2. I believe this new policy is a fair solution because when we buy xtals to war with, we are paying for a service. Most who war buy xtals. To be cheated out of the purchase/service by one or a few individuals is unfair, since we all want value for our money spent.

Now I might get back into warring.

11. Re: Regarding War Abuse

All dude is missing in the pic is a NES advantage controller lol!

(I still own all NES accessories lmao)

12. Re: Regarding War Abuse

Prolly stuffed in his pants.

13. Re: Regarding War Abuse

Support ty for implementing this rules

14. Re: Regarding War Abuse

This is great and all, and I support stopping abuse, but KAW is a family event here at my house, and my son and I both maintain more than one idevice acct, and a pc account each.
    We play through the same router, but have different off days, and rarely do we war at the same time, but how will you guys know the difference when we do.
    At the late war some times we do war different size accounts, at the same time, we are never inactive, but we don't want to get a war ban, because your server cant tell the difference, it will just see two accounts warring from the same place. Can I be sure this will not happen? We both also have our own pc's and my sons wife has an account as well, on her own idevice/pc connected, but she rarely plays anymore, not too worried about her. I just don't want to get wrongly blocked from my game of choice.

15. Re: Regarding War Abuse

How do devs know if you are warring more then welcome acct at a time?

16. Re: Regarding War Abuse

Should be a 1day ban, this way if your inactive you get stripped.

17. Re: Regarding War Abuse

What if people have more than 1 account but the accounts aren't connected to at a or Facebook. How would you know?

18. Re: Regarding War Abuse

The unwelcome accounts are always so loud and obnoxious. Everyone hates them.

19. Re: Regarding War Abuse

Thanks gettin tired of inactives!

20. Re: Regarding War Abuse

Thanks! But we need also a minimum CS, required potions and days in kaw !

even better, few required achievements. Too many mini alts.