Regarding the Quetzal Hunt Rewards

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 10, 2014.

1. Thank you mates 

2. Thanks devs but already used up all my aqua and still didn't get my helmet to level 11 

3. Thank you devs, very happy to see this.

4. I agree Narhwal, and the player Unknown is a horrible member of our kawmmunity and I don't like being his kingdom class

5. This game is rigged. Takes your money fails to meet expectations. Fails on your rewards. But don't worry all noobs do is thank dev n kaw_community for fixing the problem. And they'll only reply to those who say thanks for an "awesome job" when really they screwed you and everyone else over. So @kaw_community when are you going to take In consideration the fact that you rather find more ways of making real players who osw EE war to hunt for better items that suck and infernos that will fail all the time realizing they spent all there time hunting for a joke of a promo or event

6. I need to STOP TROLLING! LMAO

7. now troop bfe is 1/6 my troop raw stats

COOL THANKS KAWCOMM

8. Thank you devs 

9. Failed 20 times trying to enchant boots to lvl 11.

10. #WheresMyRefund

Oh, and equip Sux 

11. One very simple way to not disappoint the player base or make us feel deceived is to release the stats at the start of the event. If yall are offering quality products, I can't imagine this being a problem.

12. Thanks Devs for the extra stats on equipment. However for the next event .. Could you make the equipment for slots that have more stats to them? (legs, shoulders). Therefore for the effort we put it in the stats might show up a bit more.

13. The devs are complete imbeciles. They ****** up the equip and are not even doing **** so they just sit on their damn couch eating some ice cream probably touching each other because they don't listen to their customers 

14. How about 50%more tsg to make up for this mess?

15. Thks for the changes

16. These equips are really hard to enchant about 30 fails till now n still they are not enchanted they aqua and inferno you gave, all gone in enchanting but still its l10 please can you increase the success rate of these equipment's.
    Thanks and i hope devs will see to it.

17. Thank you devs much appreciated

18. Ty so much devs I don't feel stupid for using them now