Regarding the Quetzal Hunt Rewards

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 10, 2014.

1. 125 fails to enchant boots from 10 to 11 Ty devs

2. Didn't meet our expectations?!?

Those stats were a ******* joke!

I'm glad I wasn't duped into participating in this hunt like so many others. Imagine getting 800K feathers and getting equipment weaker than 80% of the eb equipment. Ouch. Got you good, chicken fuckers!

3. e: Regarding the Quetzal Hunt Rewards

@kaw_community:
    I think there is something wrong with the rewards.
    I may not be an expert in this game but with these kind of events
    We need something good. The prizes should be good.
    Crystal, Aqua, Inferno, Horn, SotDs and the Banners are sweet.

But i think the stats on your equipments are unacceptable?
    I think the right stats should be 5 or 10% better than any existing equipment on that slot? Lets Say for a Ring. If we will have an event for rings. There may be 3 types like Fortiff, Unkari and Quetzal.

Fortiff Ring will be 10% better than any existing ring (troop or spy)
    Then Unkari will be 10% better than Fortiff, and Quetzal should be 10% better than Unkari.

No body likes giving effort on something. When you know you have better equip stats than that prize on the event.

4. No thanx.

Kaw still stands 1star rated on all my devices.

I will continue to open app unyill i get bored

5. Ok the equipment has been increased but why are they maxed out!? Why couldnt they be lvl1 so we can max them out?

6. Is this a joke devs, 50 inferno gone, went from lvl 10 then 10,8,7,8,9,8,7,7,7,8,9,9,8,7,6,7,8 etc... Never made it back to 10. Is it a bug. I understand that the hunt equips should be harder to enchant than normal eb equip but this is ridiculous. I know I'm not the only person experiencing all these heart stabbing fails that make me want to punch through the computer screen. If I would have known that it would be like this I wouldn't have wasted all inferno I was given. Please reply and explain the reasoning for this. It should not be that whenever you get a success you feel like the luckiest person on earth. Please replyTy

7. Thank you devs

8. Are you supposed to be able to enchant the 10 Equip to 11? Or is this a glitch?

9. Ty for making this right!

10. Lol good job debs you've successfully deflected all the negative attention away from new upgrade release and highland price cuts with no reimbursements for those who payed full price by creating a problem you had the solution to already releasing these pathetic equiptment pieces was too blatant to be an honest mistake. So it's an way give away you created this issue only to offer the solution and save some face with the community.

11. Terrible (trolling still)

12. Thanks devs! Got my support, but apparently half the people in kaw think they should get amazing equipmemt for hitting b2b reckonings.

Lol welfare recipients will never be happy.

13. Thanks, devs.

14. You are not alone. Its ridiculous, this crown is making the greaves seem easy. It can not just be bad luck.

15. Developer, is it a bug? I scrolled through my clan members and we have the similar banner but why does theirs look more shiny than mine?

16. Great update for the attack builds. Not so much for the spies, who still dont have any other banners.

17. Thanks everyone for commenting that he enchantment is terribly hard won't even try and use my stuff for others :)

18. I took juz 1 time and mine went lvl 11 for both O.O

19. Thank you very much kaw_community. I see you are trying your best. Thank you.