Regarding the Quetzal Hunt Rewards

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 10, 2014.

1. The minimum is 2000.. and you should have already recieved your prize of 1 crystal about a week ago..

2. Was awarded level 10 Quetzal Crown with 50 inferno

3. whn ul increase the stats of equip? i dint get mine

4. These equipment still suck and upgrading them suck even more I have level 10 and tried plenty and waste all my aqua inferno that was free on upgrading it

5. Whats the point in bumping a thread full of noob rage :| :roll:

6. Ok ive wasted probly 30 of both elements to enchant helm n coming here to forums it states that plus 10 is the end enchant lvl but equipment is still there n has not locked up n removed it self like any other equipment its still letting you enchant n always a fail but it never drops in stats wich i persume it at max enchant but a glitch is stuck in enchantment making me think i can enchant more but just wasting my elements meaning (aqua n inferno) please fix this as A:im realy getting screwed and want my elements back because:its stuck in enchant mode or B there a glitch preventing it from going into enchant lvl 11i dunno but i like to know my equipment is at its final enchant

7. I didn't get my equipment stats changed from this event!! So... WHY WOULD YOU DO ANOTHER!!!!!!!

8. I never recieved my aqua or inferno after being told i would recieve five of both in my updates whys this ?

9. Welcome to the club buddy.. I've heard of people either enchanting their equipment from level 10 to 11 easily in a couple tries or spending hundreds and hundreds of aqua and inferno and it still constantly fails (Ive spent over 200 aqua and 150 inferno with no success). They have stated its suppose to be difficult to enchant. But there is a difference between difficult and impossible. I would just give up and move on, its not even that big of a stat difference from 10 to 11.

10. wow people never stop complaining!! (Smash is better anyhow;)

11. Bump for an answer