Regarding the new way to earn Nobility Points

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by NBK_pro_NBK, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Or you can do like me,and just farm your quests for nobs.Duhhhh..lol

2. By the way,its rare but i also have earned xstals from farming my quests.just letting all who haven't tried this to give it a whirl. Thats how i pay to play.lol

3. Support. The survey things are a scam. Not once have they gave me nobs

4. If you do the ones that say input email you can get nobs. I got 22 yesterday

5. For the past 2 hours I've been doing those and haven't received one nob

6. Devs don't manage the offers, it's ran by another company that devs installed into the app essentially.

7. The free nobs thing is garbage.

Started out alright. Earned 90 nobs in a few short minutes, but I decided to try it out again the other day, and went so far as to enter my cc info for a "free credit report" (that subsequently charged me $1.00), and never received a thing. Didn't even get my report because the page continuously failed to load :lol:

The support button is there just for looks apparently as well, considering I've sent in numerous tickets with complaints and haven't heard a single thing back.

Better off just buying nobs through the oracle instead.

Tapjoy ftw btw.

8. Support. I was hoping they'd get involved with TapJoy or a company more reliable lol...

TapJoy ftw

9. Never even knew about this where do you get survey
    Not for a minute I'm I going to do them did similar in other games and the spam I got was un real
    Just don't want to miss a chance of complaining to devs 

10. Nvm found it in oracle
    It exactly what I thought it would be get a few nobs free and sell your information for ever good luck with that

11. If they did tapjoy i'd do it more. But no they had to choose the bs one

12. Where do you see this? I see nothing

13. ATA- if you won't listen to us, listen to someone you entrust.

14. I've done hundreds of surveys and only 3 or 4 have paid out. Tried to report it and revived email showed the proof they wanted and still nothing they keep wanting more proof or say they can't help atm. It's bs. I'm totally down with the video idea tho.

15. I just added it up and I'm owed a little over 500 nobility............

16. I too have had unfortunate experience with trying to earn "free" nobility,
    Filled out this particular survey received no nobility just feedback saying in progress they never arrived, but! Who ever took my information mainly phone number kept sending me reverse charged texts costing me £4.50 a time, I find this a totally not acceptable at no point was I informed during the survey this would happen low tactics especially for a game aimed at 9 year olds, sorry ata you present a platform for kids to buy "in app" this is well explained, in my opinion you should have a duty of care regarding these "offers to earn nobility" ,

17. Eh, what you guys suggest?

Devs listen to top 10, which pay real money instead of earning nobs for free.