Regarding the new way to earn Nobility Points

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by NBK_pro_NBK, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Very irritating 1 out of 15 offers I completed with actually valid information gave me 20 nobs. Ready to leave reviews on the Apple Store that 3rd party apps are a scam in game

2. I just emailed support about my offers. Hopefully they mail back

3. Full 100% support

4. They will email you back some bs about screen shots and proof etc. All bs reported and reviewed with 1 star on App Store now for me

5. ATA doesn't manage the software. They put a plugin into the game that only serves as a proxy to another service. It's an app within an app. ATA has no control over it.

6. ATA should atleast do something like 5 nobs per video and only 10videos a day ect. They said its to try to make us happy but we are all unpleased so FIX IT DEVS..... Stupid never ending surveys

7. I'm really not satisfied with the support I'm getting. If we want to contact them, about our offers, they cannot help us. We have to contact the people that made the offer to get our reward. This is sad, athinkingape doesn't care to much anymore. They're just into making money. It's sad to see a good company go down like this.

They straight up told me they can't help me at all.

8. Support

9. Jolly rancher survey. After going though 20 step 2 screens I was never asked anything about jolly ranchers despite having to enter and verify all of my personal information.

There was no clear end to this process so I bailed.

Now I get no nobs and tons of new junk mail!! Yeah team!

10. Everyone should just use the ata support email address when it comes to filling in these surveys....

Let them get the spam...

11. They should at least try the surveys before throwing them at us. Bunch of crap

12. :| how do i get to the survey?
    do i only get 1 nob?!

13. 50 nobs a day nobody would buy nobs wth are you smoking

14. bogus gmail account - Nearest Pizza Place Address, worst enemy phone number and lie on all questions.

Easy enough.

Oh I would never do such a thing

15. im pretty sure the offers are ran by fyber and not kaw/ata.

16. Ata did mention that on their own thread. When earning nobility points started. Also to use the report button.. which is useless.

17. I did one of them surveys,,finally got to the very end and got a error99 message. A total waste of time. I wouldn't bother with them.

18. Lol, I'd never do anything similar ;)

On topic; yeah this third party app is terrible ata. Please find one that is reputable and not hot garbage.

19. It's just a rough amount that can be changed .