Regarding the new way to earn Nobility Points

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by NBK_pro_NBK, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Tl;dr at bottom

So with KaW's new update to earn free nobs a lot of younger players should be able to get nobs for free right? Not exactly. With the new way to earn nobs the only offers I've seen are surveys in which you enter your address/email/phone number. Ive also noticed by "skipping" through these after inputting an address and all of that jazz your presented with a final screen prompting you to do a final survey or buy a product. Now what is the point of free nobility by completing offers if you have to pay another price (not to the devs) or get stuck in a survey chain.

I think one of two if not both things should happen:
    •We get the offers that regard apps only
    • KaW should only allow offers that don't tie you up in never ending circles because you filled out a survey about your favorite type of Cheetos

tl;dr- KaW offers for nobs have issues

Feedback greatly appreciated!

2. support

3. The lock message on the official thread essentially put the point across that they dont care if there is problems with it

In return, players should stop funding the game through seals/xstals

4. Support. The surveys are never endinh

5. Doesn't matter. Kaw has no say in what happens after you click the button. Talk to their third party provider

6. Surveys are easy money for the company. They get your information and put u in an endless loop and dont have to pay kaw for the nobs as u haven't finished it. Kaw still gets money for u clicking on it.
    Person who loses is yourself who handed over information and waste ur time and don't get the reward

7. Yeah, I did the Doritios Survey, and it prompted me to do another and another. I gave up, and I'm still waiting for my nobs 

8. Why does KaW not just give us a nobility or two when we watch a video/ad. This current one is complete bs! Sorry devs, but you have a terrible rep for being Mr. Krabs, try doing something that solely benefits us!

9. That would make KAW more money tbh

10. I'll watch 50 videos a day instead of downloading or surveys

11. This is conjecture, but those companies probably don't want to pay to have their game advertised on a dinky little game like this. That's why Ata had to use the third party.

12. Instead of the surveys they should do downloading an app and using it for a few mins or do both but check the surveys because a lot are a never ending chain which is really annoying ️️

13. I agree kind of . I have done 3 surveys in which I could've done I only stay away from the payment ones

14. I've done two surveys till the end and just got promoted too other surveys with no points awarded this is a con and no support given devs should give us support this is a complete waste of time and now I keep getting cold calls from company's not happy as no points given I gave my time and feel conned  all the money we give kaw ! Kaw has lost its way and is only interested in money and more ways of making it and forgetting about the game and making it more fun exploring newer wars etc instead running expensive promos with the only chance of getting somewhere is too mass crystal ! It's time too give us something devs stop take take take plz ........

15. I did one survey and never got my nobs. I did two, then three. I stopped there. I've used other apps that offer the same thing except I actually got the reward in those situations. Kaw need to do business with someone else, the rewards are to much effort. And you don't get them to top it off.

AtA was against the idea of doing this for many reasons. One being the community. AtA knew we wouldn't like it (we don't surprise surprise). Two they didn't like the idea of their competitors being advertised through them, I did see a competitor in the mix of Cheetos and other surveys. And finally it just wasn't worth it. They don't pay well. I honestly think kaw could keep the free nobs coming, just do business with a more reputable and honest company.

16. I did several survey and app downloads. No nobs as of yet.Not holding out much hope of getting them. That they locked the main thread already says it all lol

17. Support!
    After all its just a test...
    This isn't a final thing...

18. Update, it's been 24 hours. No rewards. What the hell 

19. It's ridiculous on how much time you have to do on these surveys and not get anything. However on randomly I got my nobs from a 5 and 10 don't know how but I did... Oh because those where the only true free nobs that you only had to do one thing. Shaking my head now. Is it convenient that they release the clan ranks a day later? Oh yea probably because they knew they would get bashed on this and make everyone forget how terrible this system is

20. All the other typical games use this method
    Some work, some don't
    Players wanted a shark eb, this is pretty close to a Jump the Shark eb as you can get.
    KaW is now just like all the other crappy games you find out there