Regarding the new Building Upgrades

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 9, 2014.

1. Feedback will be sent to appstore on all my devices screw it.

2. This is perfectly fair.. Thanks devs :)

3. That's the way to do it Killzone!

4. What a sham

5. hey guys keep up the good work ty for making this game diff from all other rpl :cool:
    the new buildings ug might not have ppl burnt out any more

6. Thank you so much! I had been wanting to get one, but the bridge was far between. This makes it easier! Thanks!

7. Yes killzone. I already did.. will do from my non kaw playing friends devices

8. The people who were already hlbc should be compensated in some way to maybe some seals or gold.

9. I posted all one stars as helpful all 5 stars unhelpful.

I dont even care anymore
    5 year's of game play almost bo recognition yet to any of us mid vets for staying with them. Tired of it not being both ways anymore.

I will be bumping all who post about this thread as helpful on appstore.

Give em hell guys.

Check ya later.

10. Just a question on how u justify profiting from T5. If I was player x and saved all my gold and upgraded all T5 on April 30th....I don't get a refund as u deemed I benefited from t5 and all it's glory. Yet if player x waited 1 more day he qualifies for the refund??

Makes perfect sense 

11. @ kaw_community, you said the refund was based that in real life if a business adjusts prices the recent customers get a refund. Well in real life the common practice is usually a 30, 60 , or 90 day price match / guarantee not seven days. If your going to use real life as a basis for this refund why not stick to real life the whole way through.

12. Dear Devs,
    Lets be constructive instead of just whinning.
    Maybe you should look into doing something for the players who's been loyal for years.

This could be done in a way that would, to some extend, counter the probs regarding war matchups.
    Battlestats list wins, Achievement list days loyal, Hirevalue lists value to kawmunity.

* You could add a strenghbonus to peeps with more than xxxK wins in battlestats.
    * You could add a strenghbonus to peeps with more than xxx days played.
    * You could add a strenghbonus reflecting hirevalue.

All of which would make peeps loyal longer, more active and throw more xtals and nobs.
    i do believe thats where your interest lies, making move canadian dollars.

it would stop a guy worth 145b with 45K wins/ 3m cs from being crucial to a war roster.
    Would certainly make older players more satisfied with your constant sucking up to noobs.
    Would def be a great USP, and give peeps something to aim for.

13. Ok devs I'm not the one to usually send negative feedback. But today I'm really not on your bright side. To start off I'll tell you positive things. 1. Thank you for lowering the cost of t5, because that will help me a lot:). 2.thank you for being the devs.

Now the negative stuff. 1.THIS GAP IS HUGE. Unless we spend $100's to $1,000's of dollars on KaW it is nearly impossible to reach even half of hfbc. This is very unfair for the people. There's litteraly people with 40m cs I am barely 10mill. I will have to be playing this game for like 1-2 years non-stop to be HFBC and that's without future updates. We just can't do it. I don't know how this can be fixed, but it needs to it's very unfair and I can't stand it. Please fix please!

14. I think hlbc justifies enough that before making changes out of the blue like this that you would consult with kaw using a kawmmunty poll.

15. I.m in the same situation but then i realize that when i buyed my S3 it was X$ & now it cost 35%-40%less :/ can.t rage on that can.t rage on this :/

16. Will Hf building prices be dropping in the next 4-6 months? Might as well stocked bars and allies so I won't get pissed off as much when you decide to dropped prices again!! This seem to be the trend you are setting. You don't fixed your mistakes you just caused more...2 wrongs doesn't make a right,but maybe a profit?

17. yeah I want 1.5 Tril refound for T5 building complete last year - to be fair

18. Like i mentioned in another thread, HFBC will take over 29Trillion.

I can manage around 50B-60B doing haunting daily.
    At this rate, it'll take me over a year and a half to get those 29 Trillion needed for upgrades.

All while having a crap BFA, as i barely hire enough allies to stay over Max plunder.

19. No support...I feel cheated of the real money spent to grow....why do you cater to sh builds so much? Ee is broken with small build ee rosters crushing big build rosters. And now these builds will be able to instantly become hlbc with huge price reductions. I feel very discouraged from spending cash on HF upgrades. Guess I will just wait till HF is reduced in price to continue growing....please focus on the broken pvp system

20. I think this marks the point where KaW moves from pay to win to pay to play.

When I say pay to play I don't mean to just play, but I mean to actually compete and stay relevant with what is happening in KaW.

If you want to be anywhere near the top of the LB you better be opening up your wallet to the devs.

In my opinion this is just too much.