Regarding Recent War Abuse

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 4, 2014.

1. @kaw_admin so with my spare iPods/phones/tablets I can make the same size acc that where "illegal" because of been extra pc accs and manipulate the system with legit acc just like gh/sh stacking

2. Put a zero tolerance with this rule and devs should be a lot more firm and strong towards words and action and always maintain dat barrier and let us all know who's in authority and should alsogive respect to.
    DEVS-you guys are "baby-ing" the players too much....once sed and told...then done!
    " We're the ones who taught them how to be like that to us sometimes you know"

3. Try that one more time, only this time attempt some type of coherence. 

4. I get the whole terms of services deal, but come on banishment? A mild slap on the wrist should do, after all you created this environment we trove in and out of. You provide the service and we as customers use your product at our desecration however flawed they may be. Let's face it, I'm not gonna kick you out of my Restuarant for taking 2 ketchup packets when 1 works. Sounds a little harsh

"Hey Mikey let's take 2 ketchup packets because we bought fries, and only one will do"

Manager......."banned for life kids"

It's like you are all frustrated with all the negative feedback about S3, and want to channel your frustrations by banning players who found an open in your product.

5. You still haven't answered my question kaw_admin.

6. Personal gain? Is that not what rh/sh stacked clans do recruit tanks and guilds for personal gain (miths