Regarding Recent War Abuse

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 4, 2014.

1. I am currently between jobs for the first time in 14 years. If you guys wanna hire me to fix all these problems for you professionally, I'm all ears

2. Gh/sh is a viable build that shouldn't be complained about. The real problem is the hit range allowed. What the devs should do to fix it is decrease the maximum hit range above and below ANY build to 2-3mil CS difference. This would alleviate any of you complainers from someone too big or too small making plunder off you and would create more fair and balanced wars. Essentially you would have 3-5 mini wars within one war.

Another thing to fix is plunder calculation but in this way. ANYTHING that adds strength to you build pays plunder. So essentially greater bfe and bfa should add plunder to someone hitting you. They should be more so since they are static numbers and don't change during war. This would make gh/sh pay a lot more and also allow other builds with less bfe/bfa to war without being a huge leak due to lack of strength.

3. I think I've pinned down the developers unspoken responses to the community outcry.
    [​IMG]

4. They are probably busy reading Ancienne's emails

5. Doc has it right, the answer is tightening up hit range. If HfBc, LB players can't hit down to 14 mill CS and Gh/sh can't hit up to 12 mill CS, rosters would change fast.

6. Hit range shouldn't be (and never has been) a flat offset like that, "a couple million cs" sorta thing. It has to be a percentage/ratio. Otherwise you're limiting big builds to hitting someone who is pretty much the exact same size as them (19m vs 21m cs, c'mon) while letting someone who is 500k cs hit someone five times their size. Or a 2m cs person can hit someone double their size. Fixing the hitting range like that isn't the solution, though I can see merit in making it so you can only hit, say, between 50% and 150% of your size. And keep in mind, like I laid out in the plunder solution I linked to above, the real key is changing how the plunder cap system works. Even just in war, fix it in war like I described but go ahead and leave it how it is now for pvp or EB, whatever. But for EE/system wars, it should be changed like I described. And a very crucial part of that is having bfa and bfe included properly, because they are so much more significant than building stats, especially in EE war

7. According to the TOS, wouldn't incessant (strip) farming be a bannable offense as it interferes with others enjoyment of playing KAW?

8. ^ are you serious???

9. And I don't believe this thread is about arguing whether or not a feature allowed by the developers and the game mechs is against the ToU.

10. The guild hanzel stacking brings us right back to square 1 of system wars. Turtle turtle

11. Kaw_admin introduced that on page 2.

12. Lol devs simply need to seperate how ee works in comparison to reg pvp and ebs and quests.... Reason for gh by then selves the reason gold making is necessary to be larger in per portion to siz is so gh can grow quicker. That is understandable and well quite frankly standard among mmo of any sort. That being said in ee that same thing gives gh a huge advantage. A monng being able To make bigs stronger at same time it's a win win thing to stack gh.... Limit the range of all in kaw attached to there size.... Aka 3m raw cs cAn only hit up to say 10 mill and lb bigs hit down to 12-14 this prevents both god mode bigs and op hansels... Also change the way plunder is done in ee according to size of kingdom hitting... Not what u hitting atleast in ee.

As for the rh dude..... Meh example of your traditional build since season 2 make u mad... I purposely didn't break down the exact formula cause god forbid someone copy's it. I have looked at ur past wars I don't see a single war were u had less then 50% gh....... 4 gh on 10m roster oh my....... Go with 10% or better yet no gh in roster lol..... Oh and yes u system of frontal plunder ASAP works well in 1 hour wars..... But I would love to see u do a couple wars against my clan with both having similar rosters as well as strength... Lets face it bfe/bfa is also calculated entirely wrong by system as well.... I digress I have no issue with rh or members hell u might even have an alt in thereî…Ś. Ur the first to come up with system... All honor o ya for that.... My problem is with system not clans using them....

My point of making issues about devs tou use is hippo critical at best. And have let the system devour itself for way too long while a very few have excitedly abused I to there benefit......

It's like in wow a renowned well known game that has had same issues in the past.... When it go out of control it was **** down... Need hammers hit and hit hard and with the amount of complaining that followed overall the game was strengthened and went viral about a year later... Just sayin

13. The clan we fought had 20 1m cs gh hybrids and 5or so 8m cs war builds. Since we had varied builds over 6m cs, they were able to score massive plunder on us the first 5 minutes in the war, where our hits generated dismal plunder. Once they kod themselves, it was a simple matter them to sko and needless to say we lost.

14. naming ppl for the purpose of defaming them only is against ToU ... I use to name ppl who actually DID or DO something harrassing in game only ...

btw I'm not overburdoning their anyway overloaded requests per mail (or shall we call it "whining"? ;) ) AT ALL ... and as it anyway concerns all players in game when I talk about abusers in game I prefer discussing it in here ... any probs with that, Larry? ...

15. Lol, i'm guessing someone loaded the gun but made someone else pull the trigger, that person/s are now banned but i bet it wasn't even his idea but someone telling him to do it so they didn't themselves get caught, how unfair would that be haha.

Give it a week and they'll be back anyway just like the last 2 people that got caught cheating ;)

16. Ok.......I'll ask it again.

When there was a ban in the very close past that was made VERY public blasting the names of said accounts for the WHOLE public to read about. Kaw_Admin felt the need to make these said accounts open to the public to make an example of them.

WHY WON'T KAW_ADMIN MAKE THE NEW BANNED ACCOUNTS NAMES PUBLIC???

Kaw_Admin set precedent on the first go around, I would expect nothing but the same for those accounts involved now.

17. There should be a wall of shame with all cheaters names & actions posted.