Regarding Recent War Abuse

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 4, 2014.

1. I support the making the smaller builds pay out like the bigger ones during the wars. Not a bad idea at all! It will make stacking pointless and we fun again.

2. EE* fun again.

3. I support the adjustment of the hit range and the payout change.

But until that happens it's either sh or lb that's it.

Thats the best roaster for ee there is no other way to win. It's not about matching small.
    It's about minimizing plunder leaks and gaining most.

Clans get easy matches when they drop bfa and then buy a couple of trillion in allies after match up.

4. Carp about tweaking BFA in order to get an easy matchup this is another form of exploit. Devs stated they will take actions against the offenders. That happened during season 1. Now is season 3 and nothing happened.

5. Kaw_admin didn't answer my post

6. Hello KAW

It was brought to my attention that a member of New Destiny was recently banned from KAW for cheating in a war he was associated with. I would like to make a statement that this is a isolated incident and should in no way shape or form reflect on New Destiny and our reputation.
    I would like to say that the individual that did this was a good person and did a lot for the community and I personally feel his actions were not malicious but however misguided. I hope that at resolution of this incident that the devs can grow a stronger war system and the community will continue to grow.
    Thank You,
    ~New Destiny

7. Lol wouldn't it be funny if thy was done to show the community and kaw admin and devs how broken the system really is.... Not saying it was but I would be funny

8. sh/gh/ght all are cheap for war rosters but ur at a disadvantage if u dont have em unless devs change the way that matchups are made so that gets worked out of war rosters

9. People - stop complaining and listen to Carp - what he says is true

@inferno
    If you really had a clue about EE you would know that your (which is my former build size) was obsolete the moment EE started 
    That didn't stop me tho - if you put in the preparation after match up, are SMART enough, and have a fast connection you can war well with almost any build

Also inferno - all you need to to build a bunch of towers and you could war just fine, but I'll warn you... It will kill your EB plunder 

For all those complaining about rosters ... Don't want to get matched with a clan without mids to plunder off of?? DONT be LAZY and spend a few minutes preparing your OWN roster...

Oh but I forgot ppl don't want to actually want to spend time planning and THINKING! Lol they just want to, tap tap tap and get some shinny new equip ... But isn't that what we have EBs for? 

10.  Of course we have a member of Rising Hawks telling us about the glories of EE. How much more biased can your opinion be?

The way to fix this is to either penalize the team within the war system for matching up with bigs and smalls, or else do not allow a match at all.

If you've ever played World of Warcraft and joined a Battleground then you'll know that as a level 30 you cannot play with the big dogs who are level capped, which is like 90 or something, idk I quit at 85. Battlegrounds are separated into level brackets. 10-19, 20-29, 30-39, and so on.

An even better example is Arena, where only the level cap players can queue, and match up with other level cap players, and then if that team has a 2k arena rating, they will only match with players 1900-2100 (IN THEIR SKILL AND EXPERIENCE RANGE). A new team, at a rating of 1k, will match with teams in their rating range. This is a brilliant system that separates the boys from the men. Unless the men start a new team to queue with, but will quickly increase their rating and leave the boys behind.

11. Rising hawks platform season 2 29 man roster 13-14 gh/ 13-14 bigs all atk builds/ 3/-5 mids (outpost to ensure matchup).

This season 14 or so gh, 8-10big atk build tanks lb prefered( due to plunder making potential), 2-4 mids to ensure a match. What do they do to win every match... Oh that the best part.... Gh/sh unload atk and spy till ko o low hit the crystal and repeat till other team is koed... Rinse and repeat bigs prety much same thing except they just try and stay up and finish off the other team.... Depending on whome they are facing is weather they the bigs or smalls dump troops or spies. Yet same thing they do all they can in firs 10 min of war... And just hold off... The secret is out... Everyone knows the formula woot still can't beat em????? Trust me skill isn't issue.... Hell we did grea in season 2 despite not stacking gh and facing the 3/5 clans that did the rising hawks solution. Now every clan and there brother are doin similar builds.....

As for gh used because they don't leak... Yea........ Hence the problem plunder off gh is about a 1-1 to a 1-5 ratio for gh were as the income they get from plundering is 30 to 50 times there size..... Not to mention they can scout bomb all the way up to 6m spy def doing almost as good as a big hansel can. Not to mention the stacking makes the bigs that much more bigger. Now I went on a tangent lets talk mids.... Mids pay out 4 x there size when hit and make about same hitting same or up... Of course this is general yet when hitting gh they make 1/10th a problem and disparity. It's how the devs work gh that causes this issue with gh no paying out what thy should its cause they make more income then they should in general... Etc etc. I understand the math but I am not going I to tht... So gh do t leak and make amazing gold ur right

As for skill I'm sorry some of the best pvpers and skilled people have complained about the ee system as is because it is broken and largely leaves out majority of kaw due to system.......I have warred in season 2 and won all but a few non gh stacking teams except a few including kotfe... They were one of the few clans that beat us legit without stacking in season 2. Now u can't get a match except or facing a stacked clan. Cough... Broke ...

So I say to u he a legit roster rising hawks I challenge u to win a match vs your created ee build and win... This means less then 4 gh.... I bet u lose.... Hell my clan tried the gh stacking thing one time..... We demolished the other team by 20b and didn't crystal even once....... Amazing skill right..... Wrong broke system

12. Skillz and strategy combined are the key to victory.
    Say you had faced a opp with similar roaster it's about how xtals are called and how fast you unload if you ko or don't ko opp, and do you Atk ko or assas ko.
    Teamwork should be thight reactions fast you can't just do that without any skillz.
    Your win probably depended on all of this

I think ss 2 was better Cuz you actually needed mids but the 29 player roaster was killing small clans.

This ss match up is killing EE.

But I think devs idea is to bring 2 types of roaster setup warring in ee to get the war participation up. The wars would run simultaneously so that your clan can only participate in one off the roaster size setups.
    That would creat more options and probably get smaller clans to war since you can't face The big clans if they doing the 20 p roaster and your doing the 10p roaster.
    But the coding's probably a *****.

Hitrange and payout will probably also be fixed at some point.

13. nice voodoo.. hope devs have ears..... maybe... probably... next season or next year... 

14. Well said Voodoo/Zerogrim

Not growing and staying gh/sh has to be the cheesiest way to KAW.. Devs want people to grow and have delayed the release of T6 level4 because they felt KAW wasn't ready.. Maybe Nerf these little spies some more and force them to grow

15. Seems ridiculous that a very viable solution has already been worked out by the players to include equipment strength in pay-out, hasn't been implemented.

To me this seems like it would be an instant solution and I can't comprehend why it hasn't been implemented already.

16. Again agree with what carp says 

@voodoo - nice recap  not accurate but nice anyway. BTW we have already warred the way u suggested and won ... Actually there was even 1 or 2 wars a while back where because of dtw/dts the few GH we had couldn't hit ANYONE on the opp roster. We were outnumbered and still won... Nice thought tho 

17. Page 2 kaw_community has a quote from the ToU. He/she holds this as the grounds for banning. If "interfering with someone's enjoyment of kaw" is a ban able offense however, then isn't farming someone bannable?

18. I do not want pvp to be affected, but some rules seem to be vague enough to be applied wherever.

19. Hey devs, please read my thread in the Suggestions forum, it describes exactly how to fix the matching problem and make EE wars into what they should be.

The sad thing is I took the time to think up the solution, write it in great detail, practically spelling out the pseudocode for your developers, but pretty much nobody's even reading it.

What should have happened is for the kaw_admin account to post on that thread "hey this is a great solution, we are coding it up right now, should take us about an hour to write the code and then several hours of testing".

20. Page 3 of this thread is where I detail a solution to the plunder calculation problem in EE wars (this fixes the SH nonsense)

viewtopic.php?t=156809