Regarding Recent War Abuse

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Dear kaw_admin,

Who are the offenders? In the last public bans that you did you plastered their names all over the forum... I would ask that you do the same in this case. You know lets make an example out of them for the whole community to see

Thank you

2. I find it odd that if the people responsible were banned I can still hit them...!¡!
    Freakin Clown Shoes, I guess you can get away with anything as long as you bail out in time.

3. Talk about a scapegoat.

Devs, how about you fix your war system, instead of wasting time making players look villainous because the only way to get a benefit out of the crappy ee system, is to abuse it.

If ee wasn't total crap, they wouldn't do this. The fact they go to the trouble to exploit this way, should blast horns about the current state of your war system.

Pathetic.

4. Lol at carp says the gh that got a free ride though stacked rosters

5. This doesnt make any sense. Isnt what happened just another strategy used in a war? Using your words against you shouldnt clans who drop their equips to get an easier match up get banned? Shouldnt any type of strategy thought up be banned?? I just dont see how this is breaking tou since the other match ups that are done arent fun. I guess the match ups you do should be banned too?? All that happened is another strategy was come up with. Why ban another strategy??

6. Lol at the last page..

Gh/sh/lb stacking a great strategy? Maybe it appeared to be a good strategy for the first clan to come up with this idea, but for everyone else it's merely a copycat idea that had inevitably ruined EE's for everyone that isn't willing to completely drop their builds. It's unfortunate that that's the only way one can effectively gain any seasonal ee equip too. Much easier to do that than try to become lb lol.

I'd like to see players able to war with their current builds. No dropping of builds, no stacking rosters, no manipulation whatsoever. At least that's one thing season 1 had going for it.

Builds my size have become obsolete in EE thanks to greedy manipulative players. Yep, great strategy alright.

7. Tbh,most use gh/sh cause they cant use a real build.Its better for them to stay small cause they leak.Grow your builds and man up.

8. I agree with Inferno.full support

9. Anyone who believes they are winning a fair war when they have ten plus sh on their roster is delusional.

Sh will match mid builds

The stat difference is then put into larger builds to accommodate a fair match.

Mids cannot hit bigger builds. Mids cannot plunder sh.

This is matchup abuse. You are abusing the match system , which devs are allowing I might add, in order to gain a favorable matchup.

I don't see a difference

Simple fix : only match clans with the same number gh or within one more one less. OR limit sh on a roster. Seems like such an easy fix I don't understand why it's not being implemented .

Meanwhile the community is in disgust. Such a joke.

10. I think this I assuming that the kaw admin quotes the tou... If you can be banned for impeding another players enjoyment then why haven't I been banned for farming people?? I do it out of pure enjoyment for myself...

11. The funniest thing is, the only reason the SH/GH doesn't leak is because of its payout.

Just for one week, let them pay a minimum of 40m per hit and watch what your data shows.

If they wanna play with the big dogs, then they should pay like a big dog.

12. You don't see the difference between choosing to build your roster in a way that will get you an easy winnable match & faking an EE war against yourself or a friend to get free mith? I'm not saying I agree with the LB/SH combo but to compare that to creating a bunch of fluff accounts & farming yourself or friend?

That's like comparing a UFC fight with a welter weight vs a heavy weight to wrestling. The UFC fight might be an unfair match up but it's real. Wrestling is fake...

13. While our team believes we've found all offenders who participated in this specific case (even those that had left their clans already) if you believe you know a player who managed to somehow escape our banhammer, please do let the support team know by sending an email to support@athinkingape.com and mention that it's in regards to the War Abuse issue.

14. Why not show a list of all players banned as you have done in the past?

Support to nerfing these little builds, gh/sh, that are scared to grow.. It's a real chump way to KAW

15. I like Inferno's post except for the greedy bit. People always looking for some way to create an advantage and that's just part of the game.

Devs need to change the system to address it because while there is an exploit folks will keep using it.

In my opinion the ways to address that might include:

- Narrowing the hit range within hit restrictions
    - Making little GH/SH pay better when you hit them
    - Changing the KO plunder mechanism to make that a less important part of the outcome. Bigger builds earn better plunder, after all that is an important part of the reason why people build. That build should give a bigger advantage in war. KO plunder mech distorts that because KO becomes more important that plunder from battle wins.

16. @camerooney

I suppose you're correct, wanting to gain an advantage is human nature and doesn't necessarily make a person greedy.

I support increasing the plunder amounts when hitting gh/sh and narrowing the hit range both. Lets even the playing field for builds that don't want to grow.

17. "Recent war abuse"... hilarious. EE wars abuse is not recent. Since the beginning EE wars system was abused worse than a $2 hooker.

18. If I wanted to be a formidable force within EE I'd either have to switch my build to the complete opposite, and become a huge atk build with sdt, now that doesn't seem right.

Or, I can just get another 300T in allies and become an impossible to hit LB player.

Or, I can drop my build and become a shadow hansel.

None of these seem right, or fair, to myself or to my kawmunnity.

You guys, ATA, have been trying to promote player GROWTH so that players can increase in size, and by size I mean lands and MAX level buildings, not lvl 1 buildings, and not full war bfe and banking in allies because you don't want to grow, because that would inhibit your ability in EE.

This needs fixing

19. Instead of making EE a stupid plunderfest that everyone know attack builds are going to win, make spy actions pay at the end of the war based on the size of the player, and then no matter who is 'leading' theres still the end bonus factor that can switch the tables

20. Lots of support, im glad this is being enforced <3