Regarding Recent War Abuse

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 4, 2014.

1. I'm with voodoo. You continue to allow clan stacking but jump right on Statless alts that figured your flawed system out.

2. @Voodoo @Native
    AGAIN, making infinite alts on a computer is a BAN. However, spy build stacking is a STRATEGY. It's a WAR game. WAR involved STRATEGY.

3. @Nevere I know making multiple PC accounts gets you banned I did it. But who is saying those accounts are all PC alts of one player?

4. Why on earth would ata ever punish their best paying customers? Look over here, we are really punishing people! Farce. I applaud these 2 people for figuring out to have fun in a 1v1 with a reward, too bad it has to be "illegal" to do this, as the only way to earn 3rd gen reshaded EB +1 gear is to grind and pray through 8 weeks of the same old system of broken promises.

5. Yea after ee reading terms of use.... I stand by my point that gh stacking is taking the fun out of the game and also the ee system whe stacking gh is not playing the game as intended therefore tou are broken by every clan that uses this cough strategy. LoL

6. I would really love for community to address how gh/sh don't cheat the system?

7. Interesting . Kaw com said create clans that "abuse" the war system hmm i can think of 3-4 clans that do this everyday.

8. Native, two words.

IP check.

9. Would clans that munipulate who they match aka roster stacking or equip dumping be considered abuse of the war system?

this would be the next question

10. Bravo! Been saying this for 2 weeks, now tjose clans will fill with higher players, allowing more matches to happen

Well done!!!

11. Lol I doubt It. It will be the same junk match up's as before. Sorry, devs have spent too much time on this broken system to make me believe they can fix it. All this time and the same thing over and over and over again. Face it, knock out wars are trash!

12. I want to gripe n throw a tantrum and threaten and piss n moan and say dumb **** like devs wasting my time n money and they are clueless and if they had half a brain they would uh... Wait... That's exactly what I'm doing...

Recent abuse actually inspired me. ATA figure out a 1v1 mith war for players. 1v1 in addition to PvP. In a 1v1 ppl could watch in ongoing wars. That would be an absolute blast.... Seriously. PvP is great. I support. But a 1v1 war as well?! So much fun could come of that. Yeah... It's also subject to abuse. Use the millions we gave u to make it secure.

Call it Gladiator Wars for all of kaw to watch from the stadium.

13. So,so,so many abuses that would fit quite nicely under your prestated definition of Terms of Service: Interfering with any other party's use and enjoyment of kingdoms at War. LB stacking, that does happen Boss. Roster manipulation, that rings a bell Boss. Wars should be fought between clans of close or equal strength in the time allotted for war be it 1 or 2 hours. Not by manipulating rosters and gaming the system in the hours preceding the war. This type of cowardly action does nothing to promote fair play or the integrity and longevity of KAW

14. :shock: hmm i wonder witch playesrs this might be

15. I applaud these accounts for showing the Kaw community what a terrible system they created. Much props. Most are butt hurt cause they didn't think of it.

16. Val had said it best that EE wars are a joke.

17. Pull up the clan Wasteland Wilds, look at both top accounts on both clans, only they benefited by the bogus war. They are the culprits.

18. We at ZAFT Echelon had no knowledge of these events and are looking into our new members depth of involvement in this situation. Apologies to anyone who's gaming enjoyment has been disturbed.

19. It was a Zaft against another Zaft, the score was something like 36mil to 0 with one successful action