Refund: Tools of the Trade Balance Issues

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Strange, Dec 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi KAW Friends,

Thank you all for your patience and participation in our Black Friday event!

We recognize there were a number of balance issues over the past 2 days with the Tools of the Trade drop boosts and drop rates. I know you're all having fun with the new (intended) drop rate and boost multiplication, but we know we messed up here. We would like to reward your patience and faith in us with a mass refund.

*Every health crystal spent between 6am pacific time Black Friday and 8pm pacific time today (Saturday) is being refunded. If you spent Nobility Points on refreshing your troops, that is being refunded as well.*

I wish I could promise you balance issues like this won't happen again, but it almost certainly will. To keep KAW fresh, we're going to continue trying new stuff. With every new thing we try, there's a good chance we'll mess up. However we want you to play KAW with the confidence that when we do mess up, you can trust us to make things right.

The refund will appear in your inventory shortly, along with a message saying how much you got. We hope you enjoy it, and have fun with the rest of the event!

Happy Black Friday!

-[ATA]Strange

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.