Refugee crisis

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -WinterKnight-, Sep 5, 2015.

1. A.) I'm not "liberal".
    B.) You obviously don't follow House or Senate votes nor do you know who controls either.
    C.) Democrats did pass the post 9/11 G.I. Bill. Since then the Veterans Job Act and VA funding expansion has been solely blocked by GOP.
    D.) You're stupid if you think racism doesn't exist because Obama got elected.
    E.) You're stupid, just stupid. I just want you to know that.

2. All lives matter! Unless of course if they're refugees. They don't matter.

3. Jukes the thread is about the crisis in the Middle East and Europe concerning the millions of refugees presently living in camps, trying to cross the med walking for days to reach Europe and what Europe and the world should do in response.
    It's not about making some anti Islamic point nor spouting nonsense about what are overwhelmingly peaceful people.
    There is a huge difference between a refugee and a migrant.
    Finally as the Paris attacks showed the danger is as much from radicalised European Muslims as any foreign group the same applies to the USA Australia and Canada.
    Saying the refugees represent a threat is making the hateful rhetoric of Isis seem more believable to disenfranchised youths. You try to make this a war of west vs Islam and you'll be doing exactly what the fanatics want you too do.
    As I said before this is a fight between same rational humans and delusional sociopaths and death cult fanatics.
    As for calling you daft being hate oh petal you have led a sheltered life if you think daft is hateful.

4. As was said at the beginning of this thread, isis have used the economic migration as a vehicle to access all EU country's and plant sleeper cells to wage a war on Christian civilian targets, this was predicted and has happened, and NOW most eu country's are closing borders to all migrants, to late now, Paris is just on a list of isis targets, seriously Europe WAKE UP

5. Boy, you're barking at the wrong tree again. Can you quote me on which part did I say that refugee was the main threat? You're far too assuming. Clearly didn't take note of who's who on your thread and what are their opinion. Some people, like you, just really want to argue about everything.

6. Love how you twist everything dmc.. did not say racism didnt exist. Of course it does. I stated that it was better before some leaders choose to keep dividing people. Sounds horrible "gop blocks veterans bill" love how some play politics in election years. Va needs to be fixed but unfunded bills eventually will cause all programs to cease. If that bill was so important seems fairly easy to find some cuts to make in a bloated govt to pay for it. "Guess you prefer progressive not "liberal" sad to see some have 0 common sense and cant seem to figure out programs need to be paid for eventually . So maybe we need to take care of our own first . If you are broke you cant take care of yourself . Much less others ! <---- another reason we should be much more selective on who comes here.

7. How is it that you can play a tap tap game?

Answer is .........wait for it......FREEDOM.
    What will you lose if the world loses the fight against terrorism? FREEDOM
    You can't live shoulder to shoulder with someone that wants you dead no matter what you give in to them.
    Why should Europe and the U.S. Be burdened with these mixed Isis refuges when ALL the Muslim countries won't take them?

Remember it only took 8 terrorists to attack France. 8 man cell strategically placed in high populated area just showed the world the damage it could do. Place those cells all over the world, wait till the attacks happen and still cry "help the refugees" when this all could of been prevented.
    Enjoy the freedom while it last or you can help preserve it by supporting your countries' soldiers fighting to keep your freedoms.

Tap tap tap

8. Domo: You are a complete idiot. I advise you to go hit the books.

9. Racism didn't get worse, social media and the advancements of so just put it in the limelight. Its just we are forced to acknowledge it now.

I'm actually a moderate since you're so dead set on labeling me.

I've been saying GOP blocked the bill and have pissed about it since they did so in 2014 to the VA budget expansion. We're just having this conversation now hence it's happening now.

We agree programs need funding. We disagree on the amount of funds available which there is quite a lot available it's just not going to the right places. I'm happy you think funding is a revolutionary idea that no one else thought of though.

Stupid.