RedStar , Cella

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IllIllIP0CHTECAIlIIllI, Jan 22, 2015.

1. This thread feels like I'm reading about the Kardashians

2. ZAFT isn't the same anymore lol, Laoda is gone and he was ZAFT. He helped build it into what was. Idk about you but if you've been around long enough it was Laoda who would make the threads stating a declaration of war and the start of osw.

How many times has anyone here on kaw seen redstar and cella post in forums or even wc for that matter? They simply pay to play to keep the lb spot within this game. I've seen silph step in before but it was Laoda every other time, he was the boss man of corp.

Not that it makes much of any difference but in my opinion zaft died after the UC war. And today it's just a shell of its former glory.

3. :lol:

4. TRUE DAT!

5. They made ZAFT ? Humm no , half of the players in ZAFT went to ZAFT because they wanted the protection from the rich. Wearing nikes just because you can afford them don't make you jump higher or run faster. So there no leaders !! If your an ass kisser your a ass kisser. How many times have you seen them take time to help a person out with it not being beneficial to them. They are only worried about them selfs.

6. I used to zaft. Then I took an arrow to the knee...oh wait. Nobody's doing that anymore? My bad

7. I love Haunting: The Escape.

8. I love Lamp

9. Why quote me lol?

10. I just want to make it clear, that the clan they went to has been around for quite awhile. It isn't a new clan that they are running too. But I have no information on if they are leaving zaft for good, or switching sides. It would be best if everyone wouldn't assume, and wait for someone to address the situation.

I also want to make it clear that I have no affiliation with either side in this current OSW and am simply stating the current truth of this.

11. fire emblem is their clan full of their alts you noobs, they havent exactly left ZAFT.

Was the same when NA declared osw, they ran along to their clan to run their own HTE for "funds"..oops i mean gold for allies to secure their LB spot

13. They have dropped their banners too

14. Cella still has donot hire my allies on the banner hmmmm

15. Either way you look at it they stood beside laoda as leader of zaft. When he left seems to me they were leaders of zaft. How they led or helped or did nof help they were still the head of zaft.

16. Since we are all just speculating, I will join in and add my irreverent view. I saw Red and Cella pull in 1T + in a few EB in the morning every day since the "incident" an assumed they were building funds for upcoming strip.

It would be a shame if they left to avoid OSW as ZAFT has protected them when they were vulnerable. I was told by a former member that the owner and head admin at ZAFT Destiny use to get upset when people did not pin targets that were hitting Red.

Two years later Red forgets! Sorry, just had to share my useless opinion like everyone else.

17. Lord don't ever speak in here say man It's like assuming. Unless you know then you shouldn't speak. Red has not been able to be hit by many he has warred since before the first Apoc/ZAFT war. Maybe cella was able to be hit by a larger amount of players but that to was trivial.

They have always had a small army of alts that could protect their mains anyway. So I doubt highly that they truly "needed" ZAFT to protect them. But I also understand why they were there for so long.

18. Yes they have branched off of zaft disbanned zaft ul they made a new clan

19. Back to another point on my "KaW LB are treated better than us" campaign, just noticed a lot of people saying their alts and their clan of alts, not sure why I didn't mention that earlier as I had already know for a while, but how about the 1 account per device, whether it be PC, iPhone, android, tablet, iPad, iPod, do you really think cella and red have like 30 devices that each hold one separate account? Me neither

20. Zaft UL has 30 members left at this point. Seems suspicious to me.