Red Vs Blue System War Event! POSTPONED TO 16th and 17th

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Zarpar, Nov 6, 2013.

1. OP, you should give this event a name then run it every month or something (like farmfest). Great idea, shame I missed the post.

2. 1:14 hr left, no rules on forum post, 2 rules were made here between commanders and were followed 

They say we stripped em, sorry we didnt as rules were made, people hired away from me 800b on allies but didnt complained, it was random i hope 

Hope this wars continues on the future and GO RED 

3. Go blue make a final push
    [​IMG]vs[​IMG]

4. Top player in red has made 51B, while the top player in blue ha made only 35.

5. No one has said anything about being stripped...

Nope I talking about keeping it clan vs clan
    to bad that didn't happen with this war, Red clan has used out side help to keep there members pinned while they were away.

I have SS of comments made by there commander stating in cc that if u had inc from outside it was us keeping you pinned...

what happened to good of clan vs clan wars...

great war non the less

6. So spy in our clan, help yourself a lil.  And yes u said i got ss about u commenting our commander some of ur members were stripped 

7. Surely if players want to win the raffle they can just scout bomb all the time, ensuring they have a large number of actions but don't really contribute to their team's success...?

8. Yea you got a mole in red clan, now let this go... i must sleep soon e.e

9. You can check stats dicty  tell hi to kaush for me 

10. All this color thing reminds me a lot of Team Fortress 2... is that normal?

11. Yea just a syndrome known as TF2.

12. Why did I think of Halo then? ._.

13. xD so have I hmmm you might have a mixture of TF2 and Halo syndrome.

14. Makes more sense with TF2 because it is always blue vs red... and hansels are like spies and attack builds are heavies :eek:

I should stop playing that._.

15. 5min left lol. If the blue inactive had made 4b, the score would be tied...

16. Great War hope you do it again :)

17. A lot of wonderful things happened during this war:
    I went to Ringo Starr's concert and had tons of fun, I warred with someone i like and a few friemds, met new people, have a new farming target, bought a super cute shirt and los all my gold, allies and pots.

48 hours with only 6 hours of sleep. NEVER AGAIN.
    Red won, woooo.

18. GREAT WARRING RESPECT ALWAYS CLOSE TILL THE END
    2B DIFFERENCE, WAS A CLOSE ONE  HONOUR TO WAR AT RED'S GUYS SIDE 

19. Great war, great team, great opponents