Recent Messages For PC

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by MarinaraOnMyMeatballs, Nov 17, 2016.

1. Ok so ive been playing kaw for "6" years, ive made lots of "friends" over the years, its frustrating to have to scroll through the friends list just to see who messaged you. Its gotten to the point where if i get a message it would be faster if i logged in on my phone than scrolling through friends list for 5-10 minutes..
    Can you, the developers, fix this?
    I'm sure other kaw players on pc have issues with this, if not all of them.

3. If you have been in forums that long I assume not but would know it's been mentioned so many times and frustrates us all. They duncurrr

4. Jun 13 2013, 1:56am

5. False quoting is against ToU

6. I agree new messages should be listed at the top of the friends list, makes things more simpler and saves time.

7. not necessarily at the top, a jump to unread messages button would work too, there are many things that would fix this problem.

8. #worth

9. Well Idk if it's been brought up in a while I didn't say I don't support just that they haven't fixed it yet and been issue for long time.

10. Support it and they might lol instead of criticizing

11. Jus play on your phone? And leave pc's for alts.

PRESTO! problem solved ;)

-Måđ

12. Didnt criticize , only said they dont care.

15. Allow sorting on the PC list. That should be an easy fix.

16. support.. do this devs

17. Youre too nice

18. What? You mean you don't enjoy playing the scroll mini-game when you have hundreds upon hundreds of friends and get regularly messaged about silences and such because you're a player moderator and accept all requests as a policy? You don't find it a welcome break from the action to keep things fresh?

I get what you mean though. This really should get fixed, especially when you go through multiple times, have to refresh, and go through (carefully) twice to find names sometimes. Also, due to the nature of the above position (as an example), you can't always predict who it is and open chat from profile.