Rebalancing buildings

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Jun 12, 2010.

1. Majesty has pure Summoning Circle? If so, my estimate is wrong.

2. I said I don't know......I've never seen a pure summoning circle build. 

3. Psst..full subs is same as full circles just switched..

4. What would we be looking at as a pure summoning circle build AFTER the update, then?

5. Pure summoning circle build looks exactly opposite of pure sub build

6. That's what I was thinking but I wasn't sure......

So now we know summoning circles (24 lv.3) give right?

And If I'm reading this correctly, the devs want to increase those numbers? Right?

So now we have a single build that can give u a higher def, then anyone can get with attack? (not including allies or pots) forcing people to hit pure spies more often rather than use a ton of allies/pots just to get through (If ur lucky) ONCE?

I think the reason there is a 10:1 ratio of subs to averies and circles, is just player preferance. It seems the devs DONT want a certain build to be popular.....

It's fine how it is.....why change a system that, from what I can tell, hasn't had very many complaints. Unless it was about the price of upgrading the buildings.....

Again, just stating my opinion....

7. A pure summoning circle build has the same def as a full subs attack so if this changes full subs won't be able to hang with full circles. It just encourages "turtleing up"

8. Hello..same people who push ally stats and potions and odd win ratios suddenly can't beat circles? Can't have it both ways.

Also, as far as defence goes towers played a role when it was just forge/guild/tower/lookout no L4 or T3 or bigger pots.. No complaints on overpowered defence then...

9. But obviously there was some complaint, because they introduced T3.......

10. You win this round Cor lol

still not a fan though

11. Sounds great guys, thanx

active devs

12. Maybe just create a LVL 4 upgrade for ALL buildings but each upgrade offers a different adantage for each type of buildings. And if that weakens spies maybe create another type of spy building or a LVL 5 guild upgrade

13. I say lets give it a shot. The devs have a good track record of balancing the game mechanics. If it doesnt work theyll remove it im sure. I still think that special abilities/attacks associated w the various buildings would greatly increase diversity. But would be much more difficult to implement and balance

14. If u have sugfestions for special abilities and stuff w33lz i made a thread for that. Would love to add them to it

15. I wasnt referring to attacks. I meant tuat for each tier each type of building gives a different bonus.
    Example:
    Tier 1 Workshop: higher plunder
    Tier 1 barracks: more troops
    Tier 1 stable: faster regen
    Tier 2 forge: higher plunder
    Tier 2 beastiary: more troops
    Tier 2 War cathedral: faster regen
    Tier 3 Subterranean Factory: higher plunder
    Tier 3 War Aviary: more troops
    Tier 3 Summoning Circle: faster regen

NOTE: these are just examples of bomuses that each building could offer and that they arent assigned to each type of building for any specific reason (same attribute to similar buildings tier by tier)

16. I like ur ideas wh33lz

17. I think wheel's idea is good but probly change them around

18. I generate 112 troops per 5 mins..

19. Yeah irisheddy the bonuses were assigned randomly, and im sure there are other bonuses that could be out there as options