Rebalancing buildings

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Jun 12, 2010.

1. Ultimate, did you recently build a bunch of cathredrals/forges / upgrade? If so remember it regens by building so it will even out eventually

2. Not fair. Ok well now I'm only getting a hundred so it's decreasing

3. So.. I'm confused. Will all other buildings be boosted in power?.. Plunder?.. Give us some more info.

4. Normal/defence buildings will get a stat boost is last official messge

5. So if you build all defence buildings, you will be generally stronger and higher on the lb than attack builds?

6. If everyone had 0 allies you might be higher. Not neccessaroly stronger. read thread

7. My suggestion is to increase def bonus for the "defensive" troop buildings. By either modifying the stat per troop or increasing number of troops.

I would say change the number of troops

For the middle/balanced build buildings perhaps an idea would be to modify the number of troops regened.

8. Devs it went back to normal and now it changed and I'm only getting a hundred soldiers

9. @bars

The amount of troops you lose per hit is based on how many troops you have at most. You would run put of troops just as fast, even with more maximum troops. What they'll most likely do is boost your defence stat bonus per building.

10. 200 soldiers. This is annoying

11. I support๎€Ž๎€Ž๎€Ž hooorah 4defense ๎‰

12. Right now the system is balanced. Why give the advantage to the kingdoms that just quest away and don't attack?

13. I was thinking about this and I came to a very, in my opinion anyways, interesting point.......

How would increasing the stats draw more players to using a certain building, in this case defense.

If you make the stats of a 24 lv.3 summoning circle build--- 345,600/518,400/0/0 I don't see how this will change anything.....except for the increase in turtles (as many have stated throught this thread)

Unless I'm horribly wrong, it seems we will go from a huge ammount of lv.3 subs------->a huge ammount of lv.3 summoning circles.

But I could be completely off base here.

14. Agreed necro right now everything is equal why change it or even care who builds what building?

15. I think a better way to encourage building diversity is to have different attack types associated with different buildings. Ie a lv3 forge opens some sort of seige attack option. See my thread new troop attacks for more details and leave ur ideas

16. Now wait.. As of RIGHT NOW, what is a pure summoning circle build?

17. 345K, 518K, 000K, 000K?

18. I thing majesty has that right now. Although I could be wrong.

19. Ahem, if anything other than forge is a turtle then yes.
    Also, it is ALWAYS states per troop not building. Building is just adding it all together.