Rebalancing buildings

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Jun 12, 2010.

1. Thanks game, we'll be looking at all aspects, including the ones you mentioned.

2. KaW_Admin,

what about my "Towers-With-25inch-Rims" idea? Any chance tht could be looked into more?

3. To Blumpy:
    I don't follow your logic. You say the spies can follow, yes then consume them on the attack to grant the plunder. Right now the spies DON'T because they are not consumed. What about the people that man the tower. They could follow the soldiers just like spies in your scenario. We're not playing star wars at war (where you have auto targeting towers). The towers here need to have people.

All I'm suggestion is you just up the effectiveness of defense buildings you you make this game even mire dependant on already outragously effective potions. We may as just call the game "Kingdoms at Turlte" then. That's what it will be.

10 def pots currently grant 35,300,000 defense. That's more defense then is what is generated by 24 lv3 subs (25,920,000). Now ~10mil more defense from potions then a MAX attack build?

The devs wonder why defense builds have no appeal. Just do the math. It's right in front of your nose!

Again, make the game about strategy (and pros and cons of a build) not who has the most money to buy a billion of every potion.

4. What about with chrome spinners!! 

5. Correction:

"Towers-With-25Inch-Chrome-Spinning-BladesOfDeath-Wheels"

6. By the devs redistributing the points, this will not have any change in you plunder. Bucause You stats used in the calculation is the sum of all your stats:
    (attack + 1) + defence = attack + (defence + 1)
    It doesn't matter what is where just as long as it all adds up the the same value in the end.
    Although for people with only a siege pack or guardian pack will notice a change because they scale the attack and defence differently,

7. So basically they're making balanced buildings (300-300) and defense buildings (200-400) better?

I didn't bother to read the content lol just the title.

8. Actually now that I think about it, the tower-wheels would be pretty cool.

9. Ok, so let's b serious now....

What about if you added towers that "patrol" your kingdom. It would allow the need for plunder given from towers.

Just an idea.

10. @Kiln, spies don't fight. That's why they aren't consumed. They just take the goods. As for towers, they don't add to the attack so the people who operate them do not leave your castle. Therefore, no plunder.

11. Furthermore, the devs have said you would get more money from attacking someone with def pots. That covers the cost of your attack pots.

12. One thing kaw_admin I don't get y with 10 pots and powerful allies bonus I still get sucessfully attack by somebody with no allies and only using pots. There still something wrong with the game micanic

13. TP,

even you should know this....There is always a chance to lose a battle.....no matter what the odds. True, it's some very low odds, but it can happen still.

The game mechanics in that sense are fine. U just have bad luck

14. TP,

even you should know this....There is always a chance to lose a battle.....no matter what the odds. True, it's some very low odds, but it can happen still.

The game mechanics in that sense are fine. U just have bad luck

15. Just to add on games suggestions what about a building that offers both spys and troops?

16. Besides, how can someone without any allies even attack you? Your ally bonus should make it so that u appear "to strong" to them.

17. That wouldn't be right if u look at my overall stats it's most likely impossiable for a new player with no allys tp hit me and win. It's seem not fair for long term players

18. If they are "new" how are they attacking u in the first place tp?

And maybe your soldiers were on Lunch Break.....idk.....

19. Game that is exactly what i was going to suggest. Glad im not the only who thinks thats a good idea.

20. And if u think that isn't fair...

What about these wandering villagers I have to deal with? That isn't fair for spies......

Both hav their "questionable" downsides. No need to think it's just u.....