Rebalancing buildings

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Jun 12, 2010.

1. Another words if the dev removes the kingdom is to weak to atk it would make ppl think twice on a def build intead of a all out sub build. Besides in what world would another kingdom stop taking when their enemy are defenseless.

2. The buildings that really need modification are guilds. They either need to have a stronger spy attack with more people or up the steal percentage because .03% in my opinion is ridiculous.

3. Can u please tell me what the stats are per tier like

War Cathedral

Tier 1: 7200 defence 5600

And so on for all the buildings

4. I think that information is contained in Dillybar's Strategy Guide in the Strategy section of the forums.

5. Join me in kaw wonderland it's either live discover battle or die

6. K Ty for info I like what u doing with circle and capacity

7. I think the price for land should be lower cause it's outragous and it's harder for ppl to get stronger to compete with the already strong

8. This thread is very helpful and iteresting notmuch to talk about but it absoluly does help you in the game!
    -Arimay, no. 1 reviewer

9. How can I get achieved bonuses ( it's on profile) ????????????

10. So far I have 0 on all of them what needs to be done to get them

11. So far I have 0 on all of them what needs to be done to get them

12. No one can get them yet

They will b future updates for that just b patient I'm still excited for the new spy buildings they said they might add

13. If yor are doing the other buidings then why not the barracks too that dose not seem right the should have more attack and defence

14. is there gonna b more then 1 spy building it doesn't seem feer there's only 1 and 3 reg. type bildings

15. They said in WC that more spy buildings will b a future update