Rebalancing buildings

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Jun 12, 2010.

1. Well I apologize for asking.

I do have a real life and don't have a whole lot of time to read through all the info that will help me play better.

I guess I should just quit and leave this to the experts, and those that have the time to read everything and not ask anything.

Again I do apologize.

2. En Español please

3. So during this rebalancing idea how come pure spies are still getting screwed? I have to spend more to get less, that dosn't make sence to me, I realize that yea I could just reset (if I don't like change it or don't play it that way) I hear that alot! I put alot of time into this build and all I get is nothing! It's frustrating to see pure attack builds reep all the benifets if Allie bonous and plunder bonous and a pure spy gets nothing. Why even offer that as a build? I am annoyed by it I proably will reset and quit it's too frustrating to start back at square one, do you guys (devs) have any plans to fix this?

4. which gives more plunder ? summoning circle or sub factory ? wall me plz 

5. ya, why don't you balence the spy stats too, there are pure spys being devoloped every day, im one of them, and i work twice to three times as hard as the attacker builds, yet i only upgrade 1/3 as much as they do, i have reset a few times tring to get my spy build right, but it's discouraging that i only upgrade three times a week, when, if i was attack build, i would be upgraded and gottan a lvl3 sub by now, can you please fix this kaw_admin.

6. :?: :?:

7. :?: :?: :?:

10. :?: :?: :?:

11. i think i proved my point, many people want a spy balencing, you would get more players to play more, and many poeple will appreatiate the changes. :mrgreen: thank you.

12. an yes really, many spy subjects have came up, but the kaw admin hasn't posted on any one, we are undermind and unapreatieated, so the update would be very helpfull.

13. Hey all. Just letting you know in case you missed it - devs announced two days ago in wc that they will be introducing new tiers of buildings soon. They mentioned four things that are in the works and this was one of them. Whether there will be tier 2 spy buildings or not is anyone's guess. They also mentioned new pots.

No specific information was given about the timing or the details. Just new tiers of buildings and new pots.

14. ok, thanks for the info.

15. Thnx tmh

And btw ur doin a great job

16. I need help with my title i have no pc now need to pass ownership wall me please

17. can you please post wether you are even considering balening spys with warrior builds. :)

18. The point is they want u to use other building to def ur kingdom but what is the point on a def building when ur best def is to self pin.