Rebalancing buildings

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Jun 12, 2010.

1. Unless that's ur only 'alt'

2. Think it b a good idea admins

3. So for the circle. Does the circle give 5% more plunder overall or just 5% more to that building

4. Just for that building. The devs wrote that here:

5. Haha 24 you answered both my questions. I was just skimming through. I should have read it better

6. Wait so u would get 200%? with all circles?

7. Uhm..... no. Just 5% more than with all factories.

8. Can I ask if the +5% plunder for circle stack up? Eg. 2 circle = +10%

9. They do not stack up (didn't I already answered that twice on the same page? )

10. Wow!! Sub to Circle/Aviary it 10 to 1???

11. Just throwing this out there, as well as spy quest, could you guys also improve the scout report...as of right now it only shows chances of winning an attack. Could it also show chances of winning a spy attack.

12. Kaw the idea of buffing teir 2 buildings I can see, but why not trying from teir 1 then 2 and finaly 3?

13. How about making spy buildings (attack) better too? It's ridiculous how u only get .03% of what the player has per steal. This is what really needs to be changed!!!

14. So there is no need to have more than one SC then right, or am I still not understanding this.

15. The 5% is for that building only. Compared to itself previously it now has extra 5%.

So yes If you want 5% overall you need to have all buildings as aviary or circle etc

Otherwise the difference you experience will be minor. The more of the new buildings you have, the more you will notice the difference in how the upgraded stats and bonus effects affect army builds

It's not hard to understand. All you have to do is READ.